The Delta Extranet landing page at dlnet.delta.com is a service that allows Delta customers and employees to remotely log into their accounts and monitor arrivals, departures and time-sensitive flight information by using the extranet landing page. The airline already provides a wide range of online services for its customers and the extranet landing dlnet.delta web page is just one of the efforts it has made to provide deltaextranet travelers with important flight information. Out of the online services provided by the deltanet portal, the employee login page is an extra help to employees of this company whenever they have flights to plan, or simply need to manage their work schedules. In spite of its many positive uses, the Delta Extranet landing page login for employees is sometimes difficult to understand and use, especially if it is your first time logging on as an employee of the Delta company. Our login guide will show you everything you need to know, step by step, in order to successfully use the login portal for employees.
You can use your online Delta employee account in order to access schedule details, payroll information and personal employee information. If you are not an employee you can use the travel guide in order to schedule trips, make flight and travelling arrangements, and check for changes is arrival and departure times by accessing the delta extranet landing page as a non-employee or a buddy pass rider. The airline also offers discounted rates, promotions and updates via the extranetlanding platform for its customers. You can visit the dlnet.delta.com extranet landing page in order to use the free features available to non-employees without registering for an account. Please note that the following guide details the delta extranet login procedure for authorized users.
How to login to Delta Extranet Landing Page
You can use the extranetlandingpage feature provided by the Delta traveling company by logging in to your Delta employee account. If you are not an employee of the airline or if you do not have an account, you can use the travelling guide on the delta travelnet page without registering for an account or completing the login procedure. In order to complete the dlnet delta com login for employees you can follow the steps below:
- Go to https://dlnet.delta.com so that you can access the delta landing page login option. Depending on your preferred web browser, you can click on the link provided here or copy and paste the link into the navigation bar of the browser you are using. If you are copying and pasting the link above, please make sure that you do not type anything else into the navigation bar after you have entered the link there.
- Now that you have reached the delta extranet login page via the link, you will have to select the Authorized User login option listed on the page. Click on the white box that says “LOGIN Authorized Users” and wait to be automatically redirected to the extranet landing login page for employees.
- You should now be on the Delta Extranet Landing Page and see the Delta net login page: this page will require you to enter your personal employee information in order to access your account. You will have to enter your PPR number and your password so that you can complete the login procedure. The PPR number requested is your Delta passport ID 9 digit number. The password you will need to enter is the same as your DeltaNet password. If you have entered the correct personal information you can now click on the red LOG IN button below the PPR Number and Password fields on the page. After you have pressed the button you can access the Delta Extranet Landing Page portal and view the information on your account.
- If you have not entered the correct information and the log in has failed double check the PPR number and the password to make sure they have been submitted properly and that the capslock key was not enabled. Please note that if you enter your information incorrectly three times in a row your account will be blocked for thirty minutes.
- If an “Invalid Credentials” error appears when you try to log into your account it is because you have a firewall or a pop-up blocker enabled on your web browser and it is preventing you from completing the login process. Disable the pop-up blocker or the firewall and enter your login information again.
- If you cannot remember your password click on the “Go to the Help Page” link beneath the LOG IN button on the login page. You will be redirected to the Help page where you will find the link to the password recovery and reset page https://register.delta.com/. You can go on this page, enter your Delta Passport ID and recover your password. You can then go back to the Delta Extranet Landing Page and repeat the login process.
Delta Airlines Company Information and Contact:
Delta Airlines is one of the oldest major American airlines, historically the 6th oldest such company by date of foundation. Initially know as Huff Daland Dusters, the company’s range of activity was pretty different: they were in the crop dusting business. The headquarters for the initial operation were in Macon, Georgia, and the company started out in 1924. Today, their headquarters are still located in Georgia, but this time they are in Atlanta, at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. The name Delta Airlines came into swing starting with 1929, and the idea was to create a reference to the Mississippi river delta region. The activity of Delta Airlines grew faster than anyone could have foreseen, and in 2013 the company was deemed the largest in the world by number of scheduled passengers carried, and the second largest in the world in terms of revenue and capacity. For many Delta Airlines employees, working here is quite an opportunity.
Delta Airlines Company Contact:
Address: 1020 Delta Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30354.
Phone: +1 404-715-2600
Extra forms of contact, broken down by department: here.