Welcome to LoginOZ, your daily resource and login helper, henceforth referred to as “We”, “our”, “us”, or “the site”. We are invested in making our readers feel safe and that involves privacy. Your privacy is important to us and as such, we have prepared this document, describing in detail our practices in regards to the information that you provide and the choices you have about the manner in which your information is collected, safeguarded and used. Please also make sure to consult our Terms of Service, as they provide further information as to the guidelines and regulations that govern your use of the Services.
1. General information and introduction
2. Information we collect
- Information you provide to LoginOZ
Certain portions of the services may require you to register a user account, enter contests or sweepstakes, vote in polls, subscribe to our services or engage in online forums and activities, as well as engage in other activities requiring you to provide certain data. This data may include, but is not limited to, email address, name, username, address, telephone number, date of birth, zip code, gender, fax number. This information is also known as personally identifiable information since it may be used to directly identify you. Please note that this information is not automatically collected, but entered by you upon submission.
- Information that is passively/automatically harvested
Also referred to as non-personally identifiable information, this information refers to the data that may be collected about you, your personal computer, mobile phone or any other device that is used to access our services. This data includes, but is not limited to: network address, IP address, browser type used to access the services, operating system, internet service provider details, domains used by the internet service provider, mobile network, browser or device settings, device settings, web pages you have previously visited, location information, content and advertisements accessed, etc.
3. How we use the information we collect
LoginOZ and its partners and affiliates may use the aforementioned information for the following purposes:
- To continuously improve the services and features of the website;
- Offer you information about the Services and/or your account with LoginOZ;
- Solve inquiries or requests on your behalf pertaining to services, features or your account on LoginOZ;
- Communicate with you in regards to programs, services or products when we believe they may interest you;
- Respond to your emails or communication from you;
- Offer you technical support if needed;
- Prevent any actual or alleged illegal activities through the features and Services;
- Protect the safety of our users;
- Perform statistical analysis as to the Services and your use of any part of the Services, website or Features;
Please note that certain information pertaining to your social media account may be harvested in the event that you connect with the services via one of such social media accounts. There are a multitude of features that connecting through a social media account may allow, including access to exclusive content, receiving instant news, special offerings and rewards, personalizing your experience of the services and features on LoginOZ, enabling you to share certain portions of the Services. Please note that choosing to share information via these social media accounts may allow that information to be publicly viewed by other members of the aforementioned social media platforms.
4. How we share the information we collect
Aside from using the collected data for a variety of purposes, we may also disclose the information at certain times, as follows:
- We may disclose the information to business partners or service providers dealing with business-related functions on our behalf. Such activities may include (but are not limited to) conduct research, analytics, content creation, technical, customer or operational support, marketing endeavors, marketing support, email advertising, fulfilling orders, fulfilling user requests, hosting our services, contest and sweepstakes administration, database maintenance, online and mobile advertising, as well as other sorts of service support;
- Upon request from government agencies, law enforcement agencies, to comply with a court subpoena or order, as well as in the case of a legal process involving that particular information;
- In the case of potential legal activities, alleged or suspected fraud, alleged or suspected breach of the Terms of Service;
- In the case of any business ventures that involves mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy, when one or more of our business units are acquired by other companies;
- We may disclose the information with other unaffiliated partners, including service providers, advertising companies, agencies, magazine publishers, retailers, non-profit organizations and other marketers who wish to market products to you;
Please be aware that third party content providers may offer certain materials (including, but not limited to) contests, games, sweepstakes, promotions, applications, or social network integrations). Despite these relationships, the manner in which these third parties use the information they collect from you is subject to their own policies.
We may also use non-personally identifiable information for a variety of purposes. For instance, help us analyze traffic, demographics, understand our users’ needs and interests, carry out tailored promotional activities, offer services that are better suited for our audience. Also, we may also use non-personal information by aggregating it with information previously obtained. This information is anonymous and cannot personally identify you.
LoginOZ employs cookies as well as other tracking technologies in order to ensure that the Services better fit your interests as well as to advertise to you. Additionally, such technologies also allow LoginOZ to perform user analytics, to analyze user interactions with advertisements and the Services in general, as well as to learn more about the interests of our users and the services you may prefer to receive.
Cookies are a common technology used to enhance an internet user’s experience of certain websites, services and features. We and our partners employ cookies. These represent small text files which browser stores on your computer in order to save certain preferences. Cookies serve a number of purposes such as (but not limited to) help us understand our users’ interests, improve or customize the content, materials, products, offerings, features, services and advertisements on our Services. Cookies may be used to improve your experience of our services, recognize your device when returning to the website, save your passwords in password protected areas, use shopping carts (if available) and more. Cookies may also help you better tailor our materials, content, offerings, and advertisements to your interests.
Web beacons represent small pieces of code which are incorporated in emails or services and collect data pertaining to visitors viewing services or emails. For instance, they may provide user counts of those visiting a web page or provide information about the effectiveness of email campaigns (how many emails were opened, clicked, forwarded, etc.).
The services, materials and features provided by LoginOZ as well as any other aspect of our website are not intended for children. LoginOZ does not and will not knowingly collect the information of children aged under 13. Please refrain from using the website and its services if you are a child under the age of 13. If you are the parent or the legal guardian of a child under the age of thirteen and believe that they may have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us via the online form or the email address provided on our contact page.
7. Information safeguarding
At this time, we have implemented a number of reasonable and appropriate measures aimed at protecting your data. As such, we attempt to protect your data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration or any other form of exploitation. However, no technology is flawless, and while we strive to protect this information, we offer no warranty or guarantee that the personally identifiable information you have disclosed or transmitted remains safe. As such, we are not responsible for the unauthorized access, theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
Removing Personal Information
You are entitled to request the removal of your personal information from our website. To do so, please send us a message via our contact email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will remove any personal information from our website within 30 days of your request.
8. Third-party links and sites
Our services may contain links leading to third-party service providers and websites. These websites are not under our control or maintenance and as such, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or terms of service they practice. Please make sure to consult this information whenever accessing a new website before submitting any personally identifiable information.
At this time, LoginOZ does not recognizes automatic DNT (do not track) signals.