The CTC Blackboard is destined for Central Texas College students wishing to access the online e-learning services provided by the institution. Thus, on enrollment, all students will receive their CTC Blackboard login credentials
The CTC Blackboard platform enables students to complete assignments, read and download course materials, and exchange internal emails with other students online by using a secure system. In order to access the Central Texas College Blackboard portal and use the e-learning services available to them, students enrolled in classes at the college will have to complete their login process.
CTC Blackboard Login: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
In this section of our guide, we will show you how to access the CTC Blackboard portal using a computer. In order to access the portal, you will need to have your CTC Blackboard login credentials.
- Open the Central Texas College website, www.ctc.edu.
- Mouse over the “Student Tools” tab to open the drop-down menu.
- Select the second option, “Blackboard.” The CTC Blackboard login page should open automatically.
- If this is the first time you are accessing the CTC Blackboard portal, you will have to use the CTC Blackboard login credentials you receive on enrollment.
- In the first field of the CTC Blackboard login form, you will have to enter your username. Your username is formed by the letter c (lowercase) followed by your student ID number.
- In the following field of the login menu, you will have to enter your password. First-time users will have a default password, consisting of their birth month, day, and last two digits of their year of birth (the structure is mm/dd/yy). Once you access your account for the first time, you may be asked to change your password to something different. This will be the password you are going to use from now on.
- Once you’ve made sure you’ve entered all your login information, you can click the “Login” button right beneath the password field.
CTC Blackboard Mobile Login: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
The CTC Blackboard platform can also be accessed via mobile device, using one of two methods. Below is perhaps the easiest, but less reliable.
- Open your browser app.
- Enter the Central Texas College website address, www.ctc.edu in the search bar.
- Tap the “Student Tool” arrow.
- Tap “Blackboard”
- Enter your login credentials in the form.
- Tap “Login”.
While the website will load the mobile-optimized version, there is also a more convenient app you can download to access your CTC Blackboard account. The app is compatible with both Android and Apple devices. You can find login instructions for each below.
For Apple Devices
- Get the Blackboard app on your device. You can find a link to the app on the CTC Mobile App page, or you can download it directly from iTunes. You will find the app under the name “Ellucian GO”
- Once you’ve installed the app on your device, tap the Ellucian GO icon to open the app.
- Before you can access the CTC Blackboard login form, you will have to select your school, in this case, “Central Texas College”
- Enter your CTC WebAdvisor login details in the form
For Android Devices
- Download the CTC Blackboard app, Ellucian GO on your device. Go to the CTC Mobile App page or Google Play store to find the app.
- The Ellucian GO Blackboard app will install automatically after you’ve downloaded it.
- Open the app once you have confirmation that the installation process is complete.
- Select your school, “Central College Texas.”
- Once you’ve accessed the login form, enter your CTC WebAdvisor login details.
CTC Blackboard: Useful Information
For more information about Central Texas College and its CTC Blackboard login process, you can visit its official website, www.ctcd.edu. If you need help with our CTC Blackboard login information, you should visit the WebAdvisor Technical Assistance page on the ctc.edu website. For those who have not yet registered for an account, CTC provides this helpful PDF guide.
Recommended Read: FedEx Ground Biz Login Guide