iReady is an online educational platform. It offers students valuable learning resources, as well as tests and other monitoring and reporting tools. These allow iReady students to keep an eye on their progress and adapt their learning to their needs. All these resources can easily be accessed online through the iReady login platform.
This guide will offer instructions on how to use the iReady login platform, so you can easily access your iReady account and take advantage of the learning resources you have at your disposal.We will also provide a few troubleshooting tips, in case the login procedure doesn’t work as it should.
iReady Login Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
The following sections of this article will describe the iReady login steps in detail. The section covers the iReady login procedure for computers. Skip to the following section if you would like to see how the sign process works on a mobile device.
The steps below are for the iReady desktop login procedure. We will also be taking a look at the iReady mobile login process further on.
- To begin, visit the main iReady login portal page, login.i-ready.com. You can also reach the iReady student portal through the main website, www.curriculumassociates.com.
- If you choose to open the iReady student portal through the curriculumassociates.com website, click on the orange button on the right marked “i-Ready user log in”. This button will bring you to the login.i-ready.com page.
- On the left of the login.i-ready.com page, you’ll see the login menu on the left of the screen. Begin by typing your iReady username in the first blank field of the login menu
- Type your iReady password in the second field
- Lastly, choose your state from the drop-down menu below the password field.
- Once you have entered all your iREady login credentials, click the “Go” button to complete the procedure and access your account.
iReady Login Guide for Mobile Devices
This e-learning platform was built so that both students an teachers can find it easy to access to a variety of educational tools. So, naturally, they’ve made so that you can reach the educational portal using a mobile device as well. Below are the steps for the iReady mobile login procedure.
- Visit the iReady login page at login.i-ready.com or through the curriculumassociates.com website.
- Write your iReady login credentials in the appropriate spaces, just as you would on your computer.
- Tap the “Go” button to enter your account.
iReady Login Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble remembering your iReady login details, you can click on the blue “Forgot Username or Password?” link found just next to the orange “Go!” button in the login box, under the empty information fields on this page.
Once you click on this link, you will be brought to the password and username recovery menu. Once there, you’ll notice there are two options, one for students, and one for teachers.
If you are student and you cannot remember your iReady login credentials, you can get in touch with a teacher to recover this information.
If you are a teacher, you will have to choose the second option. To recover your username, you will have to select this option from the menu. Then, write your email address in the field that pops up. This needs to be the email address you used when you created your iReady account.
To recover a lost password, first, select the appropriate option in the iReady recovery menu. You will then have to mention your email address, username and state as well. This should allow you to recover or reset your iReady password.
For any issue with the iReady login page or procedure that you cannot solve yourself, contact the iReady support team. You can send them an email with your problem at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also give them a call at 800-225-0248. For additional assistance, visit the Support page at www.i-ready.com.
IReady Login Useful Information
IReady is a web-based e-learning platform that provides teachers and students with important online learning and teaching tools and resources. You can read more about the available iReady products, platform, and tools by visiting the official iReady web page, curriculumassociates.com.
If you already have an iReady account, you can find useful tips and how-to’s on the iReady Central website, i-readycentral.com. For further details about iReady products and tools, you can contact a representative. In the Contact Us page at www.curriculumassociates.com you’ll find all the contact options you need.