Kaiser Permanente is an integrated managed care consortium offering health insurance plans and medical facilities. Kaiser allows members to sign on to their website in order to access and manage information pertaining to their medical care.
Kaiser Login Instructions
To log in to Kaiser, follow these steps:
1. Open your browser and navigate to the Kaiser login website.
2. Click the “Sign on” button and enter your password and user ID into the blank fields provided.
3. Click the “Submit” button to proceed to the members area.
Kaiser also offers a website that can be accessed from your mobile device. To log in to the mobile website, navigate to the Kaiser website and tap “My Medical Record” to begin the Kaiser login process. From this point, the steps are the same as those described above.
Kaiser Login Instructions Mobile App
Kaiser Permanente also offers mobile apps for Apple and Android that can be used to manage your Kaiser account.
Kaiser Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
To log in to Kaiser from your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the App Store and download the Kaiser Permanente app.
2. Open the app and the login screen will be automatically displayed.
3. Enter your user ID and password into the provided fields.
4. If you wish, tick the box next to “Remember User ID” in order to have the app store your Kaiser login details.
5. Tap “Sign In.”
Kaiser Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
To log in to Kaiser from your Android device, follow these steps.
1. Visit the Play Store and download the Kaiser Permanente app.
2. From there, the steps are exactly the same as those for signing in on an Apple device, as shown above.
Kaiser Company Contact and Support
If you experience problems signing into your Kaiser account, there are several options. If you suspect that you forgot your User ID, you can recover it using the following personal data:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your region
- Your medical record number
You can find this information on your Member ID card.
To begin the recovery process, simply click “Forgot your user ID?” on the Kaiser website, or tap the question mark next to the User ID field in the app.
If it is your Kaiser password that has slipped your mind, click the “Forgot your password?” link on the website or the question mark next to the password field in the app. You will be guided to reset your password using your name and User ID.