For anyone who uses the Kinnser software, this guide will provide resources and information related to the Kinnser login procedure. We include in this guide the steps you need to follow to access your account, as well as troubleshooting tips for the most common Kinnser login issues.
We have also included the Kinnser mobile login steps to help you access your Kinnser account from a mobile device. You can find the browser login steps as well as information about the Kinnser mobile apps and how to accesss your account using these apps.
Kinnser Login Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
- To begin the Kinnser login procedure, go to the main Kinnser website, www.kinnser.com. The Kinnser login menu is on the top of the screen
- Click the grey login button to open the Kinnser login menu in a new page.
- Enter your username in the appropriately marked field.
- Write your password on the following field.
- Click the login button to verify your Kinnser login credentials and access your account.
- Alternatively, you can fill out the login bar available on the site and then click the Login button.
Kinnser Mobile Login Guide
To access your Kinnser account from a mobile device, you have two options. You can access it through your mobile browser, or through the dedicated Kinnser mobile app. In this next section, we will provide instructions for the Kinnser mobile browser login. In the next sections, we will describe the Kinnser mobile app login steps.
- Open your browser app.
- Enter the www.kinnser.com website address in the search bar.
- Write your username in the designated field of the login bar.
- Type in your password in the next field.
- Tap the login button to complete the procedure.
Kinnser Login for Apple Devices
- Download and install the Kinnser app. You can find on iTunes as Kinnser Link.
- Open the app by tapping the newly created icon.
- Enter your Kinnser login credentials in the form.
Kinnser Login for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play Store and download the Kinnser app, Kinnser Link.
- Wait for a confirmation that the app has been successfully downloaded and installed.
- Open the app once installation is complete
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
Kinnser Login Help & Useful Information
If you seem unable to access your Kinnser account, the first thing you can try is to reset your password. If you have entered your Kinnser login credentials incorrectly, you should receive a prompt and a link that will guide you through the credential reset procedure. However, if you would like to reset your password or unlock your account and you do not receive these links when you try to login, you can access them from the Kinnser login page.
To reach the page, click the Login button at the top of the screen. The password reset link is the same as that for unlocking your account. You can find it right underneath the login form.
If you require additional support with the login process or if you wish to inquire more about the Kinnser software and its features and services, you can use the two email addresses listed under the “Kinnser Support” heading found under the Kinnser login box. You can write and email at the firstname.lastname@example.org email address to ask for help regarding the Kinnser software or, if you are a hospice employee, you can use the second address listed on the page, email@example.com, to ask for specific Hospice support via email.
You can also find more Kinnser support contacts in the Support page. You can reach this page by clicking the link available in the Kinnser login page. You will also find a Contact Us link on the same page.
If you wish to reach the Kinnser support desk via telephone you can call the toll-free number provided on the login page: 877-399-6538. Please note that a help desk operator can be reached on this line Monday through Friday starting from 7 AM until 7 PM.