In the article below, you will be given detailed instructions regarding how to sign into your MyUPMC account login page. This article will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how access the login page from your standard desktop or laptop computer. It will also teach you how to log in from an Android or Apple mobile device.
MyUPMC is a site that allows patients of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center to gain access to their medical information or contact their doctors. By signing in, you can get your medical records, request appointments, renew prescriptions, review test results, print discharge papers, pay bills and more.
MyUPMC Login Instructions
Accessing your MyUPMC account is a simple task. It should take you less than a minute to get through the MyUPMC login steps. To complete a successful MyUPMC login, follow the steps that are found below:
- Go to the official MyUPMC website.
- Find the username and password boxes to the right of the white box.
- Type in your unique MyUPMC username into the field labeled “username”.
- Enter your password into the box labeled “password”.
- Click the button to the right of the username and password fields that says “Log in” to access your account.
Logging into your MyUPMC account from your mobile phone is just as simple and as fast as it is on a computer. Keep reading this article to find out how to log in on an Android or Apple cell phone.
MyUPMC Mobile Login Instructions
You are able to sign into your MyUPMC account by using a similar process to the one shown above. To learn how to complete MyUPMC login from your Android or Apple phone, follow the steps below:
- Access the MyUPMC website on your mobile browser.
- Locate the username and password fields that can be found at the top center of the landing page.
- Enter your username into the first field that is marked “username.”
- Enter your password into the password field found below the username box.
- Tap the long, blue “log in” button to log into your MyUPMC account.
Currently, MyUPMC has not developed an official app for you to use to access your information. Since the MyUPMC account login is so simple on a mobile browser, this should not be an issue.
MyUPMC Company Contact and Support
Though signing into your MyUPMC account is straightforward, you can get help if you have a problem. If you have forgotten your password, click the “forgot password” button. Should you forget your username, you can click “forgot username.”
Sometimes, a question may arise regarding any other part of the UPMC login process. In the event that you have a more specific question for UPMC regarding your MyUPMC account, you can use their contact page.
Use the following contact information for more detailed questions that you may have:
UPMC Contact Phone Number: 1-888-876-2756 or 1-844-591-5949
UPMC Contact Form: secure.upmc.com/contact-upmc/web-support.aspx