The Oklahoma Health Care Policy provides insurance for people who live in Oklahoma. This article will show you how to complete the Oklahoma Health Care Policy login process. In this article, we will look at two different methods in which you can log into your Oklahoma Health Care Policy account: via a desktop browser and a mobile device. We will also tell you whether there are any apps available at the moment that can accomplish the same thing.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Login Instructions
This section will tell you how to log into your account on a computer.
- Go to the Oklahoma Health Care Authority webpage.
- Type your user identification name in the “User ID” box. It is located on the left side of the page under the gray banner that reads “Login.”
- Click the gray “Log In” button located below the “User ID” field.
- Check that the site key token that displays on the next page is the one that you selected when you enrolled with the online service. If it is not, do not type your password. Exit and try again. If the problem persists, contact the Oklahoma Health Care Authority using the contact information at the bottom of this article. If the image is correct, proceed to Step 5.
- Type your password in the “Password” field located below your site key token.
- Click the gray “Log In” button below the Password field.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Mobile Login Instructions
This portion will show you how the steps you have to go through in order to access your account using a mobile device.
- Access the Oklahoma Health Care Authority website linked above.
- Type your user ID in the designated box. You can find the box on the left side of the page, under the “Login” banner.
- Tap the “Log In” button under the “User ID” field.
- Make sure that the key token on the next page is the one you chose when you enrolled with the Oklahoma Health Care Policy. If the key token is not correct, do not type your password. Instead, try to log in again. If the problem persists, get in touch with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority. We’ve gathered their contact information at the end of this article. If the key token is correct, move on to Step 5.
- Input your password in the required field. You can find it under the site key token.
- Tap the “Log In” button.
There are currently no apps for this program. Even so, accessing your health care information on the go is easy if you just use the mobile browser. Simply follow the steps above and you can access your Oklahoma Health Care Policy account even if you’re not at your computer.
Oklahoma Health Care Policy Company Contact & Support
If you need to get in contact with the Oklahoma Health Care Authority, you can use the contact information below. Ask about the Oklahoma Health Care Policy login or any other issues you have encountered with their service.
Oklahoma Health Care Authority phone number: (918) 794-3944
Oklahoma Health Care Authority mailing address: 907 S Detroit Ave, Suite 1005, Tulsa, OK 74120-4265
Oklahoma Health Care Authority Contact Us Page
Oklahoma Health Care Authority email address.