Optionshouse is an online trading platform that is now a part of E-Trade. As you might imagine, logging onto the site can be a little difficult if you are used to logging onto the old site. That’s why this article exists – both to help users figure out how to log into the new site with a step-by-step guide and to help users deal with some of the more common Optionshouse login problems they might find.
Optionshouse Login Instructions
There is no longer an Optionshouse account for you to access. There is, however, a link from the old Optionshouse site to ETrade. Getting there and logging in is as easy as following these instructions:
- Launch your favorite browser and go to the Optionshouse login site. Note that because of recent events, this will take you to ETrade.
- Click the Log On button in the upper right-hand corner
- Enter your User ID in the first box
- Enter your Password in the second box
- Click the purple Log On button to log into the site
Again, you’ll be going to ETrade rather than Optionshouse from here on out. The former site exists only to bring you to the new site.
Optionshouse Mobile Login Instructions
There are still Optionshouse-branded mobile apps you can use to access your data from your mobile phone. Note that most of your information will still be used on ETrade and that you can log in through those sites as well. If you do choose to use the App, the Optionshouse login process is virtually identical on Android and iOS devices. Logging in from your mobile browser alone, though, is fairly simple:
- Go to the Optionshouse login site on your phone’s browser.
- Go to the upper-right hand corner and click Log On.
- Enter your User ID into the first blank field and Password into the second.
- Tap Log On to get to the main site.
Optionshouse Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Go to the iTunes App Store on your Apple device.
- Install the app on your mobile device
- Launch the app by tapping on the icon on your phone screen
- Enter your Username into the top field
- Enter your password into the bottom field
- Tap Remember my Username for future use
- Tap on the green Log On button to proceed
Optionshouse Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the app.
- Install the app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Launch the app from your phone screen.
- Enter your Username and password into the blank fields.
- Make sure to tap Remember My Username if you want the phone to save your information.
- Tap the Log On button to finish.
Optionshouse Contact & Support
Optionshouse is fairly friendly when it comes to its users. Most of the problems you will encounter will come from using the wrong password or the wrong user ID. There are links to recover your password and user ID on both the app and on the main page, so check those after you unsuccessfully log in for the second time. Note that your password is case sensitive, so make sure that you don’t have your Caps Lock key on when you try to enter your password.
Most other problems can be solved by going through the recovery process. You’ll be asked for a bit of personal information, but you’ll end up with your access information in the end. If this doesn’t work, you should go to the New Account link to double-check that you have actually created an Optionshouse account.
If you need further help, you can try these avenues of communication:
Optionshouse FAQ Page: ETrade FAQs
Optionshouse Phone Number: 800-387-2331 (ETrade)
Optionshouse Email: Here