In this article, we will show you how to access the Regent Customer Care login portal. We will walk you through the process of signing in using your computer or mobile browser of choice. If there are any mobile apps available for the login site, we will show you how to login using those as well. Regent Customer Care helps people connect with their loved ones who are in prison. It allows them to deposit money into accounts for them to use, see the current balance, and manage it by adding funds.
Regent Customer Care Login Instructions
Signing in on your computer is a simple process. In order to do so, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Regent Customer Care login page at www.regentpay.com/account/login.
- In the first field marked email address, enter your email address.
- In the second field marked password, key in your password.
- Click the blue button that says “sign in to account.”
It is just as simple to sign into your Regent Customer Care account on a mobile browser as it is on a desktop. Keep reading to learn more.
Regent Customer Care Mobile Login Instructions
By accessing your Regent account on your phone, you will be able to add funds while on the go. Learn how to do this in the following section of the article:
- Head over to the Regent Customer Care login page linked above on a mobile browser.
- Enter your email address in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the “sign in to account” button.
At the time of writing, there is no mobile app for Regent Customer Care. This is true both on Android and on Apple phones. However, you can still access your account with ease by using the mobile browser. Simply follow the steps found above.
Regent Customer Care Company Contact & Support
If you run into any issues signing in, you can get help on the login page. If you forget or misplace your password, you can click on the “forgot password“ link. This link will walk you through the steps you need to take to reset the password.
If you have any other questions, contact the company directly using the information below.