Welcome to our Regis College Moodle Login Guide, the ideal place to learn about how you can sign into your account at moodle.regiscollege.edu. New users who aren’t familiar with the concept should know that Moodle is very much like Blackboard. In other words, it is eLearning software that can be used by teachers and students alike to assign and submit homework, access lesson plans, communicate and more. The aim of our Regis College Moodle Login Guide is to help you understand how you can connect to the platform. We have included a full list of steps and tips for signing in, as well as options for recovering or resetting your username or password. But that’s not all that our Regis College Moodle Login Guide contains.
If this is the very first time you are signing into Regis College Moodle, you will learn about what you have to do to activate your account. We have also included a section about the Regis College email and how you can access it, as we’re sure you will need this service as a student or teacher. Without any further ado, we invite you to explore our Regis College Moodle Login Guide for complete guidance below.
Regis College Moodle Login Guide: Instructions
We will start our Regis College Moodle Login Guide with the basics: how to log into your Regis Moodle account. You need to have a username and password to sign in, but you should already have received them from the school. If you don’t have login credentials, talk to your teacher to see how you can get them. Please note that you need to have cookies enabled in your browser for your login to work. If you’re good to go, simply go through these steps:
- Go to the Regis College Moodle website, preferably by clicking this link: https://moodle.regiscollege.edu/login/index.php.
- Use the Log in box located on the left half of your screen. First enter your Username in the top empty box.
- Follow up with the Password that is related to your Regis College Moodle account.
- If you are signing in from your own computer at home, select Remember username to have your credentials stored in the device. However, if you are at the school library or any other public place, you should leave this box unchecked. Somebody else might end up accessing your account if you don’t pay attention to this aspect.
- When you are ready to access your Regis College Moodle account, press the grey Log in button.
Recover or Reset Regis Moodle Login Credentials
Forgetting login details happen all the time, especially if you didn’t write them down and keep them in a safe place. Nevertheless, you can find the answers to your problems on the same Moodle login page. To help you with any issues you might be experiencing, this section of our Regis College Moodle Login Guide contains guidance on how to recover your username or reset your password. If this is the situation you find yourself in, read the following steps:
- If you are already on the Regis College Moodle login page, click the blue link that says Forgotten your username or password?. If you are not yet connected, click the link we have inserted in the first section of our Regis College Moodle Login Guide to access the login portal.
- Follow any steps that appear on your page to get your credentials back.
If you still have problems, you can call the Regis College Help Desk at 761 768 7177 or 781 768 7344. Remember that the hours of operation for the Help Desk are between Monday and Thursday from 8 in the morning until 8 in the evening and from Friday to Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm.
You can also write them an email describing your problem at email@example.com. Make sure that you include all the relevant details so one of their tech specialists can help you regain access to your account. If you want to speak with somebody in person, visit College Hall Room 131 on campus.
Log into Regis College Email
The webmail that Regis College uses is provided by the Outlook Web App, a popular and user-friendly service for email communication. If you have ever had an Outlook account before, you will recognize the home page, as it has the same format. The login steps are the same too; all you need is your username and password.
To access your Regis College email account, do this:
- Visit the Outlook Web App page for Regis College email at https://cas.regiscollege.edu/owa. We encourage you to click our link for direct and secure access.
- For starters, choose your form of security. The two options you have are: This is a public or shared computer or This is a private computer. The security setting you choose determines the amount of time allowed for inactivity before you are automatically signed off. In any case, we recommend that you always sign out of your account when you are done checking and sending emails to prevent unauthorized access.
- Optionally click Use the light version of Outlook Web App if you are interested in doing so.
- Enter the User name that was given to you by the school.
- In the second field, provide the Password that is directly connected with your Regis College email account.
- Click the orange Sign in button to finish the process.
If you can’t remember your Regis College email password, click the link that reads Forgot your password? at the bottom of the page. To establish or modify your security answers, click Change or set your challenge answers.
First Regis College Moodle Login Steps
If this is the first time you are logging into your Regis College Moodle account, you most likely will want to change your password. When on the Regis College Moodle login page, click the link that redirects you to their email service and follow the necessary steps to change your password.