If you’re a Southwest Airlines employee, the company offers an online platform for easier management and information sharing. The secure Southwest employee login platform can be used to access and send emails, view and manage employee benefits, check work schedules, and read the Southwest Airlines employee handbook online.
This guide provides proper instructions to get you logged into your account. Just follow the steps below to complete the process.
Southwest Employee Login Instructions
The instructions below will help you access your SWALife / CWA or Retiree account page by explaining the login process.
1. Visit the mySWA login page at https://login.swalife.com/myswa_lifelogin.htm.
2. They implemented a new design, so the fields are easy to see. In the middle of the screen, you will find two boxes. Click on the first one, below “SWA ID” and type in your ID.
3. After that, you can click the following “Password” field and write your password.
4. The third step gives you three options:
– If you’re a Southwest Employee and you wish to log into the SWALife account, press on the yellow “Submit” button.
– If you work at CWA, hit the blue “CWA Login” button from the right.
– Press the “Retiree Login” button if you’re retired and wish to access your account.
Southwest Employee Mobile Login Guide
The login process is very similar on mobile devices. You can either use your browser or download the provided SWALife apps for employess, available on both Android and iOS phones.
- Open your mobile browser and access https://login.swalife.com/myswa_lifelogin.htm
- Press on the first field and input your SWA ID.
- Insert your Password into the field below.
- (Optional) If you wish to access the CWA Login or the Retiree Login pages, press on a corresponding button below.
- Tap the yellow Submit button under the form.
Furthermore, the here are the steps on how to use the SWALife app for smartphones.
Southwest Employee Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- You can find the SWALife app here at Google Play if you own an Android device.
- Download and install the app on your preferred phone or tablet.
- After you open it, input your credentials in the corresponding fields (SWA ID and Password).
- Tap the LOG IN button to access your Southwest employee account.
Southwest Employee Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
1. SWALife offers an app for for the iTunes alternative on iOS phones.
2. It will instantly open the login fields. Tap on the “SWA ID” one, and write in your ID.
3. When you’re finished, press the second field and insert your personal password.
4. Hit the yellow “LOG IN” button to access your info.
Southwest Employee Contact & Support
In case your Southwest employee login process fails, you have a few options to consider:
- Try visiting the homepage of Soutwest Airlines and look through the resources in the footer section.
- Here’s a list of Frequently Asked Questions that you might want to look into.
If you still haven’t found the issue and cannot complete the SWALife login, you can contact the company on this page.