The Wake Forest Patient Portal allows Wake Forest Baptist Health patients to log into their accounts and gain access to their private information online. In this article, we will tell you how you can log into the Wake Forest Patient Portal. Three different log in methods will be provided. For each of them, we will show you how to complete the Wake Forest Patient Portal login process using a step-by-step guide. The methods are: using a mobile browser or a desktop browser of your choice.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Login Instructions
In this section of the article, we will show you how to log into your account on the computer. This will likely prove to be the most efficient way to see your information. Therefore, learning how to log in this way is imperative.
- Go to the Wake Forest Patient Portal login site.
- Enter your username in the top field on the left side of the page.
- Enter your password in the bottom field located on the left side of the page, beneath the username field.
- Click the brown “Sign In” button.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Mobile Login Instructions
This part of the article will detail the best way to log into your Wake Forest patient portal using your mobile phone. This is going to be the most convenient way for you to check your information while on the go. Any mobile browser will do.
- Access the Wake Forest Patient Portal login site linked above.
- Type your username in the first field that appears. You may need to scroll to the right and zoom the page in to see the field clearly.
- Type your password in the second field under the username one.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
Unfortunately, at this time, there are no dedicated Wake Forest apps for you to use. This is the case for both Android and Apple devices. That said, accessing your information when you’re not at the computer is still possible and convenient. Instead of an app, you can use the mobile browser option. This will display the full website in a mobile friendly setting. If you want to know how to access your information using a mobile browser, check out the section detailed above.
Wake Forest Patient Portal Company Contact & Support
If you are having difficulties logging into your Wake Forest Patient account, you can get help from the company. Below, we have compiled a list of helpful contact information. Use it to ask questions about your login or any general questions that you may have.
Wake Forest Baptist Health Phone Number: 336-716-2011
Wake Forest Baptist Health Mailing Address: Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, N.C. 27157
Wake Forest Baptist Health Contact Us Page.