LoginOZ is now accepting high-quality contributions from tech enthusiasts who enjoy writing detailed and useful tutorials for various online users.
We welcome guest post submissions from technical writers, freelance writers, as well as industry professionals.
Here are a few key subjects that you may cover in your guest posts:
1. Step-by-step login guides for various company portals. These can be from the Education, Finance, Healthcare sector or any other category that you think our audience might find useful.
2. Business and technology hacks that companies may use in their day-to-day processes
3. Employee work hacks
4. Employee management systems
5. Customer management systems
You may submit your content in various formats, such as:
• Written login guides
• Video tutorials
• Informative “how to” articles
Key Tips for Writing Your Guest Post
1. Article should be 100% original. No spun, copied, or republished content is accepted. Our editors perform a plagiarism check for every article they receive, so if your content is found to be duplicated, it will not be considered for publication.
2. We do not accept advertorials or otherwise self-promotional pieces. If your entire content is aimed at promoting a specific product, then your article will not be accepted for publication. All guest posts should be informative in nature and be written with the purpose of helping our readers solve a specific problem, offer a solution, or guide them through a specific process.
3. Ideally your guest post should be at least 500 words long. Over time we have found that it is difficult to go into enough specifics about an issue or accurately describe a login guide with a lower wordcount than this. Nevertheless, your content should not be too long either. It does not help our audience if your article is 2,000 words long, but fails to answer the question that is being addressed.
4. Your article should be easy to read and the information should be properly structured, using multiple headings and sub-headings when needed. If you are running through a list, please use numbers to differentiate between the items that you are presenting.
5. All guest posts should be written in U.S. English and be properly proofread before submission.
6. When necessary, you should link back to credible/high-authority sources that can validate your claims and affirmations. It is preferable that you include a link for every fact, study, or research that you mention in your article.
7. Include visuals to further complement your content. If you are writing a login guide or another type of tutorial, please include relevant pictures or screenshots to guide the reader through the process. Please note that all images taken from the internet must carry an image source that links directly to their source page.
8. Your guest post should present something of value to our readers in a language that is easy to understand. If you are writing a tutorial, your language should not be overly technical, but instead imagine that you are addressing someone who is following those steps for the very first time.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
If you would like to contribute to our publication, you may pitch us your ideas or send us your complete submissions at melissa.breen(at)loginoz(dot)com. Please include a few details about yourself (your background) and any relevant writing samples that you may have. Our editors will review each application carefully and get back to you with a response within 5 business days.