Table of Contents
Sam’s Club Credit Card cardholders can access online services, such as payments and account information, with their Sams credit card login. The Sam’s Club Credit Card is a Mastercard offered by Synchrony Bank and Sam’s Club for Sam’s Club members. Cardholders earn cash back rewards at Sam’s Club, Walmart, and other retailers and may use their card anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Sams Credit Card Login Instructions
1. Using your computer’s web browser, go to the Sam’s Club Credit website.
2. Locate the “Manage Your Credit Account” sidebar on the right side of the web page.
3. For consumer accounts, click the “Secure Login” button underneath “Consumer Cardholders.” For business accounts, click “Secure Login” underneath “Business Cardholders.”
4. Enter your Sam’s Club Credit Card user ID and password into the provided fields. These may be different from your Sam’s Club user ID and password.
5. Check the box next to “Remember User ID” if you would like the browser to store your user ID for your next login.
4. Click “Secure Login” to access your account.
The above instructions will help you to log in on a desktop or laptop computer. However, Sam’s Club Credit Card also offers a mobile website that you can access using your mobile device’s web browser.
Sams credit card login Instructions for mobile
To access your Sam’s Club credit card account on your mobile device, follow these steps:
1. Using your mobile device’s web browser, go to the Sam’s Club Credit Card mobile website.
2. You will immediately see a login screen; enter your user ID and password in the fields. Remember, these may be different from your Sam’s Club login credentials.
3. Check “Remember User ID” if you want the browser to remember your ID for next time.
4. Click “Secure Login.”
Sams Club Credit Card Contact and Support
In the case that you have difficulty signing in to your Sam’s Club Credit Card account, your Sams login credentials may be incorrect. To retrieve the user ID used to set up your Sam’s Club Credit Card online account, click “Find User ID” on the Sams Credit Card login screen (where you enter your user ID and password). If you have forgotten your password, click “Reset password” in order to reset it.
For further assistance with the Sams Credit Card login process, you may wish to try Sam’s Club Credit Card live chat by clicking the “Chat for login or registration help” link in the upper-right corner of the login screen. You can also call 1-866-221-1126 or email the support team with issues regarding the credit card website.