Table of Contents
This article will lay out a step-by-step guide for you to follow in order to access your IBenefitCenter Mercer login from your desktop or laptop computer. It will also show you how to sign in using your mobile browser on your Apple or Android device. If applicable, you will learn how to sign in using an app as well.
IBenefitCenter Mercer is a portal for you to access your retirement plan, 401K, and general benefits. By signing in, you can manage all aspects of these items. In this article, you will learn how to access your IBenefitCenter Mercer login.
IBenefitCenter Mercer Login Instructions
Logging into your IBenefitCenter Mercer account on your laptop or desktop computer is a quick and simple process. Below, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to IBenefitCenter Mercer login from a standard computer.
- Access the IBenefitCenter Mercer website.
- Locate the yellow box to the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your IBenefitCenter Mercer username in the first field labeled “username.”
- Enter your password in the field below the username box labeled “password.”
- Click the green button that says “Submit.”
When you need to access your retirement plan or benefits while away from the computer, you can do so on the mobile browser of your Android or Apple device. Read on to find out how.
IBenefitCenter Mercer Login Instructions For Mobile
Get access to all of your important IBenefitCenter Mercer information anytime, anywhere by logging on using your mobile phone or tablet. The instructions for doing so are identical to the instructions for signing in on a computer so it shouldn’t take you long. The steps to sign in are as follows:
- Open your mobile browser and go to the IBenefitCenter Mercer page.
- Find the yellow box located to the right of the page with the username and password fields.
- Enter your username into the first box that says “username.”
- Enter your password into the password field below the username box.
- Tap the green “submit” button.
At the time of writing this article, IBenefitCenter Mercer has yet to develop an official mobile app for Android or Apple. Since logging in to the mobile site is simple and quick, this is not much of an inconvenience.
IBenefitCenter Mercer Company Contact and Support
When you are signing into your IBenefitCenter Mercer page, you can get help if you have forgotten information such as your username or password. Below the text input fields, there is a link that asks if you have “Forgot Username or Password?” Click the link in order to gain access to this sensitive information.
If you have any other inquiries that do not concern a forgotten username or password, you can use Mercer’s contact page to get answers. You may also choose to take advantage of the contact information provided below for your convenience:
Mercer Customer Service Number: 1-800-752-9917
Mercer Customer Service: https://www.mercer.com/contact-us.html
Mercer Benefits Inquiry email: email@example.com