Table of Contents
ACT created KeyTrain login to be a learning system for its own curriculum. Thus, the company designed this portal to help users improve workplace skills that the WorkKeys system measures. KeyTrain can help you assess your score, go over some reviews, and as well as practice various exercises that are similar to those you’ll find on typical WorkKeys assignments. To use a KeyTrain guide, you must first complete the KeyTrain login.
Our step-by-step guide will help you log in to KeyTrain from a variety of sources. We will also provide you with instructions on how to sign in from your personal computer or mobile device. Additionally, you will find sections on troubleshooting and KeyTrain support at the end of the guide.
KeyTrain Login Guide
Hence, this section of our guide will show you how to sign in to KeyTrain from your computer’s browser.
- Open your usual browser program.
- Instead of going to a typical web address, type “run.keytrain.com” into the address bar without using the quotes and press “Enter.”
- A new page will appear that will have fields for KeyTrain username and also password.
- Then, enter your KeyTrain username and password into the appropriate fields.
- Note that these fields are not case-sensitive.
- Your instructor or administrator must have already assigned you a username and password combination for this process to work.
- If you are an instructor, you can use this portal to create usernames and passwords for new students after you sign in to your account.
KeyTrain Mobile Login Guidelines
You can follow these steps to sign in to KeyTrain via your mobile phone or tablet.
- The developers at ACT have optimized KeyTrain to work with mobile devices when necessary. You don’t need to install any apps or plugins.
- Activate the mobile device of your choice and open the browser application you like to use.
- Type “run.keytrain.com” into your browser’s address bar without the quotes.
- Your device will take you to the KeyTrain login page.
- Enter your administrator or student credentials into the appropriate fields as you would on your desktop device.
- Then, click on the blue “Log in” button.
Mobile Login for Apple Devices
KeyTrain does not use any dedicated Apple programs to run on Apple-related devices. You can log in to KeyTrain from your Apple phone or tablet using the general mobile instructions you see in the previous section.
If you experience any issues with accessing this site from your Apple device, you can use the “I forgot my password” link at the bottom of the login page or contact KeyTrain and ACT customer support using some of the information we’ve provided below.
Mobile Login for Android Devices
You do not need to download or install any dedicated Android apps from the Google Play Store to use KeyTrain on your Android device. The site should run on the device right from your Android phone or tablet’s browser.
You can use the “I forgot my password” button or contact KeyTrain’s support network if you experience any issues when trying to sign in from your Android device.
KeyTrain Login Help
If you are experiencing any difficulties when trying to log in to KeyTrain’s system, there are a few steps you can take that may resolve your issues. Click on the blue “I forgot my password” link under the login window. This link will take you to a new window. You can enter the email address associated with your account. KeyTrain will send a new password to that address.
KeyTrain Contact and Links
If you would like to speak with representatives from ACT or KeyTrain, you can find helpful information on their contact page for KeyTrain. You may wish to call them directly using their 1-877-842-6205 support number.
Moreover, visit our website to see more guidelines that we provided.