The Tri-County Technical College in South Carolina is part of the state’s technical college system. TCTC login has created a web portal that allows students and faculty to sign in to the site using various credentials. You can use TCTC’s site to access college-specific email communications, your schedule, programs associated with the institution, and details on upcoming events. Your personal account will be secured through the TCTC login.
Our step-by-step guide will show you how to get to TCTC’s online portal and how to log in to it from both a computer or mobile device. We will provide you with some troubleshooting tips and contact details for the site at the end of our guide.
TCTC Login at account.tctc.edu
You can use the instructions in this section to access TCTC’s web portal from your computer’s browser.
- Open your computer’s browser and navigate to account.tctc.edu.
- If the college accepted you as a student recently, you should already have a temporary username and password combination.
- Find these temporary details in your acceptance letter.
- Although your username will stay the same, you will need to change your temporary password after you log in for the first time.
- Enter your username and initial password into the appropriate fields.
- Your temporary password is known as your “T-number” plus the two digits representing the day you were born.
- You will create a new, strong password for permanent use after you log in to the site for the first time.
- Log in with this username and password as usual.
TCTC Mobile Login Guidelines
You can access TCTC’s online portal from the mobile device of your choice.
- Activate your mobile device.
- Open the browser you use on your device and navigate to account.tctc.edu.
- Enter your username and password combination into the appropriate fields.
- We recommend changing your temporary password from your computer’s browser prior to logging in from your mobile device. The keyboard and browser interface will make it easier for you to change the password.
- Click on the blue “Login” button to proceed.
TCTC Mobile Login for Apple Devices
TCTC login created a mobile app for Apple devices that you can use. It is the official app for the college and may help you organize current events on the campus. This app is primarily for you to stay in touch with students and faculty, know what is going on around the campus, and access some resources.
- Download the official TCTC Edge app from the store.
- Install and open the app.
- Sign in to TCTC login Edge using your existing student or faculty credentials.
- Note that you may only have limited access to certain resources as the app isn’t a full replacement for the web portal.
- We recommend logging in to the web portal from your phone’s browser if you need full functionality.
TCTC Mobile Login for Android Devices
You can get the Android version of the mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Find the TCTC Edge app in Google Play.
- Download and install the app.
- Open the app and tctc login using your student or administrator credentials.
- This app may help you stay organized or keep in touch with students and faculty around the campus.
- We recommend signing in to the web portal from your Android phone’s browser if you need other resources.
TCTC Login Help
You may experience some issues when you try to sign in to the web portal. You can check to see if your password has expired. The college sets all passwords to expire every 195 days for security reasons. You might still be able to use your expired password to sign in and change it.
TCTC Contact and Links
If you still have questions, you can contact TCTC’s service desk here or at 1-864-646-1779.