Walmart employees can view pay stubs online, check their work schedule, and manage their benefits on the Walmart employee website, us.walmartone.com. All Walmart employees will gain access to a personal account on this website once they have been hired.
This guide will explain the Walmart employee login procedure, as well as provide help with common login issues. We also include information to the account registration process. If you have never accessed the Walmart employee website before, you will need to register your account before you can use the Walmart HR self-service features available at us.walmartone.com.
Walmart Employee Login Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
The next section of this guide will provide a step-by-step walkthrough of the Walmart employee login process. You will require your Walmart User ID and Password. Follow these instructions after you have registered for an account. For details about the Walmart employee account registration procedure, look in the Help section of this article.
- Go to the us.walmartone.com website.
- In the first field of the Walmart employee login menu, enter your User ID.
- Enter your Walmart employee account password in the scond field of the menu
- Click “Login” to complete the procedure.
Walmart Employee Mobile Login
The Walmart employee login website can be accessed from a mobile device as well. This is how you can reach the platform on a mobile device.
- Open your browser app and go to us.walmartone.com. The mobile Walmart employee website will load automatically.
- Enter your User ID in the first field of the login menu, just as you would on a computer.
- Write your password in the field below.
- Tap “Login” to complete the procedure.
Walmart also offers employee the possibility to access the WalmartOne employee platform using the dedicate mobile app. The WalmartOne mobile app is compatible with iPhones and Android phones. Below are login instructions for the WalmartOne app.
Walmart Employee Login for Apple Devices
- To login using the iPhone WalmartOne app, you must first download and install the app. You can go to the Mobile App page of the WalmartOne website, or straight to iTunes to get the app.
- Once the WalmartOne employee app is installed, tap the icon to reach the login menu.
- Enter your Walmart employee login details, the same ones you use on a browser, to acces your account.
Walmart Employee Login for Android Devices
- To download and install the Android WalmartOne app, you can go to Google Play Store and search for the app, or find the link to the Google Play Store app page on the WalmartOne website, in the Mobile App section.
- Once the notification confirming the app has been downloaded and installed has appeared, you can open the app.
- The Walmart employee login form should open immediately after you turn on the app. Enter your user ID and password in the designated fields.
Walmart Employee Login Help
To access the WalmartOne employee platform, you will first have to register your account. To register your WalmartOne account, follow these steps:
- Open the WalmartOne employee website, us.walmartone.com.
- At the bottom of the Walmart employee login form, there is a “Register” link. Click this link.
- The WalmartOne account registration page. On the first page, they will explain the information you need to provide to register your Walmart employee account.
- On the next screen, you will need to input the information mentioned on the first page. This will include
- Your WIN (Walmart Identification Number) – this is the unique Id number you receive when you got hired. You can ask your supervisor for your WIN, if you’re not sure what it is.
- Your birth date
- The date you were hired (just the month and year)
- Lastly, you will have to enter a code, to prove you are not a bot.
- You will then be guided through the rest of the account registration procedure.
If you are having trouble with the Walmart employee login, the first thing you’ll want to check is whether you are using the right credentials. If you cannot remember your password, or you are worried your password is not secure, you can click the “Forgot Password?” link below the login form at us.walmartone.com. This will take to the password reset page, where you will need to enter your User ID and a code to begin the password reset procedure.
To recover your User ID, click the “Forgot User ID?” link, next to the password recovery link. You will need to enter the email address associated with your Walmart employee account and a code to receive your User ID.
Walmart Employee Useful Information
Walmart is a multinational retail corporation officially known as Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Walmart runs a series of department stores, hypermarkets and grocery stores. The company was founded by Sam Walton back in 1962 and has since grown into the largest company in the world by revenue, operating in more than 27 countries worldwide. For more information on the Walmart products or on the terms and conditions concerning the Walmart employee login process, you can visit the official company website at: www.walmart.com