The AlliedBarton employee login portal is a way for you to gain access to your AlliedBarton employee information. Through this site, you can get authorized information that no one else can access. Because of a merger, there is a new Allied Universal site for you to log in through. This site goes through an ehub portal now, taking you to your account information. This article will show you how to complete the AlliedBarton employee login process. This login article will detail different ways to log in, including a computer browser and a mobile device.
AlliedBarton Employee Login Instructions
Read on to understand how to get to your AlliedBarton employee login information on your computer’s browser.
- Go to the AlliedBarton employee account login website hosted by ehub.
- Enter your user identification name in the top field on the left side of the page. It is marked “User ID.” Your user ID is your company ID as well.
- Enter your password in the bottom field on the left side of the page. It is marked “Password.” Your password is your date of birth.
- Click the green “Login” button.
AlliedBarton Employee Mobile Login Instructions
Below, you will find the steps you have to go through to log in to your AlliedBarton employee account from your mobile phone.
- Go to the AlliedBarton employee login page linked above.
- Type in your ID in the first field marked “User ID.”
- Type in your password in the second field marked “Password.”
- Tap the “Login” button. This will give you access to the information you’re looking for.
Unfortunately, at this time, there is no app for iPhone or Android for the AlliedBarton login process. Luckily, using the mobile browser to log in is just as simple as using any potential apps. This way, you can still be sure that you have access to this information while on the go. Log in to your AlliedBarton employee account on a mobile browser by looking at the information above.
AlliedBarton Employee Company Contact & Support
If you are having issues accessing your Allied Barton Company employee account, you can get help. For example, if you forgot your password, you can click on the Forgot Password link under the password field on the login page. This will take you to a page where you have to input your user ID in order to retrieve your password.
The company offers many ways for you to get in contact with them. No matter whether you have a question about logging in or a general question about the company or your employment, you can get in touch with them using the following resources:
AlliedBarton phone number: 1 (866) 703-7666
AlliedBarton mailing address: 200 Fleet St #200, Pittsburgh, PA 15220
AlliedBarton Contact Us Page
Use the most convenient method for you and contact the company for any questions you might have.