If you are an Amazon fan and you want to make your purchases easier, then you are in the right place. With the Amazon Chase login, you will be able to use your own credit card to benefit from many interesting features.
In this article, we will go through every step for a successful card login.
Amazon Chase Login Overview
People who want to administer their Credit Card account need to login to gain access to the online platform. Cardholders who have already activated their card and an online account are allowed to make online payments with no additional costs.
Plus, they have access to a wide variety of card settings, including automatic payments, paper statements, the number of authorized users, and billing addresses.
Amazon Chase Login Step-by-Step
Amazon Chase Credit Card login is a simple and easy process as you need to follow just a few steps.
- Open your browser and go to the Amazon.com login home page.
- You will see two empty fields where you need to fill in your Username and Password.
- Bellow the ‘Password’ box, you will notice a tick-box titled ‘Remember Me.’ If you check this box, the site will save your User ID and Password, and you will no longer need to enter these fields during the next login process.
- Keep in mind that you shouldn’t tick this box if you are not on your computer or mobile device. In other words, for security reasons, you must not check this box on public computers.
- To complete the Amazon Chase credit card login process, click on the Secure Login.
Just-received credit cards must be activated online before use. Nevertheless, you may rest assured as the Chase Amazon Card login activation process is similar. If not identical, with setting up an online account. Also, this will take you just a few minutes.
Setting Up An Online Account
- Make sure you have your new credit card and a valid Social Security Number (SSN) before you begin the activation process.
- Open your browser and go to the Amazon Visa Chase login homepage.
- Click on the ‘New To Chase Online’ button to go on with the Amazon Chase login process.
- After you have reached the activation page, fill in the empty field with your User ID, Social Security Number, and Chase Amazon Credit Card number.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click ‘Next.’
- You will have to go through a few more info pages which users must review in order to activate their card and complete the Chase Amazon login. On each page, you will have to click ‘Next’ to go on with the process.
- Users need to create a password and check any other legal agreements. After setting a password, it means you can use your Chase Amazon credit card on the online platform.
Forgot Password Instructions
- In case you forgot your password, then you can retrieve this login info by simply clicking on the ‘Forgot User ID/Password?’ button.
- Here you will be required to select one of the two options to retrieve either your User ID or your Password.
- Click ‘Next’ to start the retrieval process. From here, you just have to enter a new password to complete the process.
- Then you will be able to go to the Chase Amazon Visa login and use your new password to gain access to your account.
Amazon Chase Login: Rewards Visa Credit Card
f you’re a new user, you don’t know what your Amazon Chase credit card offers.
- This card’s options are focused on online shopping, gas (driving), drugstores, and dining.
- Amazon Chase Visa is generally used by families, and hobby travelers.
- You can benefit from various awards such as gift cards, a statement credit, and travel cards.
- If you have further questions and you need additional information, the customer service number is 1-800-439-3319, and it is available 24/7.
- Through the Amazon Chase login card, you will get a 3% cash-back on every purchase you make. It means that besides free shopping online, you get a 3% discount as well.
- In addition to this, you can always use gift cards, other discounts, and coupons to make your purchases even more convenient.
- Another impressive feature of the Amazon Chase login is that you get a 2% cash-back for food and gas. So, if you go to a restaurant and want to pay your check with an Amazon credit card, you will get a two percent discount.
- This way, you will accumulate some points to your benefit. For $1, you get 100 points. It is worth mentioning that you can use this card for travel purposes as well, including flight and hotel payments.
Login Guide Conclusion
To sum up, they’re a lot of advantages if you want to become an Amazon Chase member. Based on your purchases, you will get to save at least a few hundred dollars. Your card becomes more valuable depending on how much you spend on drugstores, restaurants, and gas.
With this card, you can make online purchases without additional fees and get discounts. Therefore, we hope that the Amazon Chase login guide was useful to you.
Recommended Read: My Title Support Service Login