In this article, we will tell you how to access the My Title Support Service login portal. We will show you how to login to your account on a desktop or mobile browser. My Title Support is a site that handles titles for cars and other types of vehicles. When someone logs into the My Title Support Service portal, they will be able to see the status of their vehicle titles. They can also make necessary changes.
My Title Support Service Login Instructions
Signing into your My Title Support account is simple on a desktop computer. Follow the instructions below to learn more.
- Go to the My Title Support Service login page.
- In the first field marked “Confirmation No.,” input your confirmation number.
- In the second box labeled “Last 8 of VIN,” input the last eight digits of your VIN.
- Click the black button that says “search.”
It is a nearly identical process to sign in on mobile. Keep reading to learn how to do this.
My Title Support Service Mobile Login Instructions
By signing into the My Title Support Service login portal on your phone, you have access to your information any time you want. Read on to learn how to do this.
- Load the My Title Support Service login page linked above on a mobile browser.
- In the first box, key in your confirmation number.
- In the next field, type in the last eight digits of your VIN.
- Tap “search” to access your account information.
At the time of writing, there is no mobile app for this service. This is the case both for Apple and Android devices. That said, you are able to use the mobile browser just as easily and conveniently. Using the mobile browser, you will be given full access to the desktop site. This makes up for not having an actual app.
My Title Support Service Company Contact & Support
If you happen upon an issue with your confirmation number or VIN, you can get help from the department directly. You will need to speak directly to a DMV in order to get help; your confirmation number or VIN is not something that can just be sent to you via email.
Below, you will find several instances of contact information for Dealertrack. This will give you the chance to ask questions to better understand the process.
Recommended Read: Texas Vehicle Inspection History Login