In this article, we will give you step-by-step instructions on logging into your ATT Universal Credit Card account using your internet browser, as well as any mobile browser. The ATT Universal Credit Card is a credit card that allows you to save money on your ATT phone bill. The purchases you make from ATT that are billed to your card will help save as much as $350 a year off your phone bill. Read on for full ATT Universal Credit Card login instructions.
ATT Universal Credit Card Login Instructions
The ATT Universal Credit Card login process is simple. Below, you will find the steps you need to take to access your account on a desktop browser.
- Using your favorite browser, head over to the ATT Universal Credit Card login site.
- In the first field labeled User ID, enter your account number or username.
- In the second field labeled Password, type in your unique password.
- Click the blue button at the bottom of these two boxes labeled “Sign On.”
ATT Universal Credit Card Mobile Login Instructions
You can also choose to access your ATT Universal Credit Card account on a mobile phone. Doing so is just as simple as it is to do it on your computer. Below, you will find step-by-step instructions on how to sign in on your mobile phone.
- Load your preferred mobile browser.
- Go to the official ATT Universal Credit Card login website linked above.
- Type your username into the first available field.
- Type your password into the second available field.
- Tap “Sign On” to log in.
There are no mobile applications that allow you to sign into this service; this is true for both Android and Apple phones. That said, signing into your ATT Universal Credit Card account is simple to do on your browser. For this reason, it is like having an app on your phone. You can do all of the things that an app would potentially allow you to do on your phone by using the mobile browser instead.
ATT Universal Credit Card Company Contact & Support
If you cannot remember your username, you can click the “Look up User ID“ link that is found directly below the username and password field. You can also choose to reset your password in the event that you lose it or forget it. Do this by clicking on the blue link that says “reset password” beneath the password field.
If you are looking to activate a new card, you can also do so by clicking the “activate a new card” button found in the same location as the other two links.
If you have any other questions, you can get in touch with ATT directly. Use the information below to talk to the company.
Recommended Login Guide: Roku Account Login Guide