The Bluebird American Express sign in portal allows clients to manage all of their accounts, make direct deposits, manage mobile check deposits, and pay bills online without having to pay additional fees or charges. If you are a Bluebird cardholder, you can perform most of these transactions online. To do so, you need to access the Bluebird American Express portal. In this guide, we will take you through the Bluebird American Express login steps, and offer tips on what do if you are having trouble with the Bluebird login process.
Bluebird American Express Login Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
The Bluebird American Express login procedure is relatively straight forward. These are the steps you will need to follow to access your Bluebird account online.
This is what the Bluebird American Express login page will look like.
- First, you will need to reach the Bluebird American Express website, www.bluebird.com
- Once you reach the main page of bluebird.com, you’ll notice the “Log In’ link, on the top of the page, to the right. Click on this link. It will bring you to the Bluebird American Express login menu
- Write your username in the first blank field of the login menu
- Write your password in the second blank field, below the first
- Click the green “Log In” button to complete the process and access your Bluebird credit card account
- Optionally, if you are using a secure device, you can click the box next to “Remember my username”. The next time you want to access your Bluebird credit card account online, you will not have to fill in your username.
Bluebird American Express Mobile Login Guide
You can also manage your Bluebird credit card account using a mobile device. Additionally, you can cash checks in a matter of seconds, using your phones camera. To log in to your account, this is what you’ll need to do:
- Go to the mobile Bluebird website. If you access the www.bluebird.com website from a mobile device, it will automatically load the mobile version.
- Tap the Log In link
- Write your Bluebird login credentials
- Tap Remember username if you are using a safe device only you have access to
- Tap the “Sign In” button to complete the Bluebird American Express login procedure.
You can also reach your Bluebird account using the Bluebird American Express app. The Bluebird mobile app works with Android and Apple devices. Below are the login steps for each.
Bluebird American Express Login for Apple Devices
- Download the Bluebird American Express mobile app for Apple devices. You can also find a download link on bluebird.com
- Type your login credentials in the blank fields
- Tap the “Sign In” button to enter your account
Unfortunately, for the moment, the Bluebird app does not support Touch ID authentication.
Bluebird American Express Login for Android Devices
The Bluebird American Express login procedure for Android devices is similar to the one for Apple devices. Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- Go to Google Play and download the Bluebird app. You can find a link to the store page of the Bluebird app on www.bluebird.com as well.
- Wait for the app to install on your device
- Open the app and fill in your username and password
- Tap the button to complete the procedure.
The Android version of the Bluebird app does not have Touch ID support either. You will have to complete the Bluebird login form each time you want to use your Bluebird credit card account.
Bluebird American Express Login Troubleshooting
Most login issues you may encounter are very easy to solve. If you ever forget your password and/or username, you must first access the Bluebird login page, www.bluebird.com. Once there, click on the “Forgot username or password” link. You will then be redirected to the Bluebird American Express login information recovery page.
To begin the recovery process, you must first write your Bluebird American Express card number and card security code. Then, you will be guided through the following recovery steps, depending on what you need to retrieve.
For more complicated login issues, contact American Express customer service at 1-877-486-5990.
Bluebird American Express Login Guide: Useful Information
For more information about the Bluebird American Express card, visit the main website, www.bluebird.com. You can take a look at the FAQ page if there are things you are unsure about regarding the Bluebird card. You can also contact Bluebird American Express customer service. Visit the Contact Us page to find out how you can get in touch with them.