In this article, we will present you a thorough Scottrade login guide to facilitate your access to the company’s online platform. Also, we will provide you with the steps you need to follow in order to create your account, login from your mobile device, and reset your password. To start the login process, go to the Scottrade Login website.
Scottrade Login: Step-by-Step
The Scottrade login process is easy and simple as well. Here are the steps:
- Open your browser and reach the Scottrade login website.
- Enter your account number and password in the first two empty fields. You will find them under the ‘Secure Customer Login’ section.
- From the third box, you can select from a wide variety of options depending on your preferences.
- Then, select your language and click on the ‘Login’ button to complete the Scottrade account login process.
Scottrade Login: Password Recovery
If you lose or forget your password, here is what you need to do in order to reset it:
- Click here to reach the password reset page.
- Enter your account number in the first field.
- Provide your email address and confirm it in the other two empty fields.
- You will receive an email with further instructions to complete the password reset process.
Scottrade Mobile Login
You can also login on the Scottrade online portal from your mobile very easily.
- Open the browser and go to the Scottrade login page.
- Type in your account number and password.
- Then, select the desired option to log into.
- Check the ‘Remember Account No.’ box if you want your credentials to be stored in the browser.
- Click ‘Login’ to complete the Scottrade mobile login process.
Scottrade login apps are mobile compatible with Android phones, iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
Scottrade Account Registration
In case you don’t have an account yet, you can create one in no time.
- Open your browser and go to the Scottrade Account Registration page.
- Type in your first and last name.
- Then, enter your email address and a password.
- Click ‘Continue’ to go the next step.
- Provide your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Type in your phone number, employer’s name, and address.
- Enter the beneficiary’s birth date, address, and SSN.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and follow the last instructions to complete the Scottrade account registration process.
Scottrade Login: Contact & Support
If you run into any other issues concerning the Scottrade login process, then you can go to the Scottrade Contact & Support page. Also, you can contact the Customer Service department at 800-619-7283.
All things considered, Scottrade is an American discount retail brokerage company located in Town and Country, Missouri. It was founded by Rodger O. Riney, current CEO and former President.
Scottrade has 503 branch offices throughout the United States and also provides services to customers from Asia.
This company offers a wide variety of services such as investment education, banking services, and brokerage services just to name a few. In addition, the online platform is divided into the Scottrade Mobile Website, Mobile Application, OptionsFirst, Streaming Quotes, ELITE Advanced Trading Platform, and Trading Web Site.
In other words, these are the benefits you will have access to thanks to the Scottrade login process. Make sure you follow all the steps to get the finest user experience.