Campus Link Student Portal login is a website that helps students in college gain access to important information related to their studies. In the article below, we will tell you how to access your Campus Link Student Portal login account. This guide will provide an easy to follow, step-by-step process to logging in using two different browsers, a computer browser and a mobile device browser.
Campus Link Student Portal Login Instructions
This portion of the article will tell you how to access your student account on your computer. This is likely the option you’ll be using the most.
- Go to the Campus Link Student Portal account login website.
- Click the “Student Portal” homepage link.
- Type your user name in the top field located in the center of the page.
- Type your password in the bottom field located in the center of the page.
- Click the blue “Login” button in the bottom right-hand corner.
Campus Link Student Portal Mobile Login Instructions
In this section, you’ll get the steps to logging in to your student account on your mobile browser. By doing so, you will be given access to your account while on the go.
- Access the Campus Link Student Portal website using the same link as above.
- Tap the “Student Portal” link.
- Enter your user name in the designated field.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Tap the “Login” button to access your account.
Unfortunately, currently, there is no Campus Link app available for either iPhone or Android devices. That said, it is still possible to easily access your account on the go by following the steps we’ve outlined in the “Campus Link Student Portal Mobile Login Instructions” section.
Campus Link Student Portal Company Contact & Support
If you have forgotten your Campus Link Student Portal login password, you can retrieve it following the steps below:
- Click on the link that says “Forgot your password?” situated under the password field.
- On the following screen, enter your username first. Then, enter your email address. Make sure that this address is the one associated with your account.
- Click submit. Follow the remaining steps to retrieve your password. These will likely include a captch and/or answering your security questions.