Evolve Elsevier Login is an online educational platform that gives students access to different educational resources. Once you have an account, you must complete the Elsevier login procedure to access it.
This guide will provide instructions for the login procedure on the website, as well as in Evolve Elsevier apps. Use the following steps below to complete the student login.
Evolve Elsevier Login Instructions
It is an easy process to sign in to your account. To do so from your desktop or laptop computer, follow the simple steps below:
- Access the Evolve Elsevier web page.
- Click the “I’m a Student” button on the landing page. You will be redirected to the student account page. At the top of the screen, there will be a “Sign In” tab. Click on it.
- The Evolve Elsevier student login form should pop out. Input your username into the first field of the drop-down box that appears.
- Enter your Elsevier login password into the second box.
- Then click the “Sign In” button located at the bottom.
Evolve Elsevier Mobile Login Instructions
Besides signing into your Evolve Elsevier account on your desktop or laptop computer. You can also sign in to your account by way of your mobile phone. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Navigate to the Evolve Elsevier website.
- Select the “I’m a Student” option to reach the Evolve Elsevier student login form.
- Tap the “Sign In” button that can be found at the top right of the page.
- Type in your Evolve Elsevier username in the first box of the Evolve Elsevier login menu.
- Enter your Elsevier account password in the second box beneath the username field.
- Then, click the blue “sign-in” button found at the bottom.
There is an Apple mobile app that you can use to access your learning materials while on the go. Below, you can find out how to gain access to and use this app.
Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
Below you will find the steps that you need to take to sign in to your login page using the Apple app:
- Download the Evolve Elsevier app from iTunes.
- Open the app when it finishes downloading by tapping on the icon it generates.
- Locate the “sign-in” button.
- Enter your Elsevier account username.
- Type in your Elsevier password.
- Then, tap the “Sign In” button.
Elsevier Company Contact & Support
If you should happen upon an issue with your username or password while trying to use the login page. You can click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link. If you run into a unique issue that does not have to do with your username or password. You can contact tech support through a link on their website.
You can also contact the Evolve Elsevier customer care center by using the following contact information:
Elsevier customer care phone number: 1-800-222-9570
Elsevier email/contact form: service.elsevier.com/app/overview/evolve
Recommended Read: My Title Support Service Login