This article will detail for you a step-by-step guide to accessing your Offender Connect account. By using this article, you will learn how to sign into your Offender Connect account from desktop or a laptop computer. You will also learn how to sign onto your Offender Connect account using your Apple and Android phone.
Offender Connect is a site that connects incarcerated people with their loved ones. When you sign into Offender Connect, you will be able to manage fee payments, visitations, phone calls, messaging, videos and more. All you need to do is complete the Offender Connect login procedure.
Offender Connect Login Instructions
The Offender Connect account login is a process that takes no time at all and is very straightforward. In order to gain access to your account and all of the benefits the account provides, just follow the simple steps that can be found below:
- Access the Offender Connect website.
- Find the purple button in the upper right-hand corner that says “Sign in.”
- Click “sign in.”
- Locate the username and password fields in the center of the page.
- Enter your username into the first field.
- Enter your password into the second field beneath the username box.
- Click the “sign in” button at the bottom in purple.
Signing in and accessing your Offender Connect account is just as simple through your phone. Keep reading to discover how to do this.
Offender Connect Mobile Login Instructions
In order to sign into your Offender Connect account while on the go, just open up your mobile browser and get started. The steps to get into your account are as follows.
- Navigate to the Offender Connect site on your mobile browser.
- Click the “sign in” button.
- Enter your username into the appropriate field marked “username.”
- Enter your correct password into the password field.
- Click the button that is labeled “sign in.”
While there is no Apple mobile app for Offender Connect at the time of writing, there is one for Android smartphones. Read on to see how to connect via an Android app.
Offender Connect Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
Signing into your Offender Connect account from your Android phone through the application is simple. Follow the Offender Connect login steps below to gain access to your account while on the go:
- Download the Offender Connect Android app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app by tapping on it when the installation process is complete.
- Enter your username into the first field labeled “username.”
- Enter your password into the password field.
- Press the long, purple button that says “sign in.”
Offender Connect Company Contact and Support
There are links to click below the login fields if you forget your username or your password. These links are clearly marked as a sentence with two links. The sentence reads “Forgot username or password?” Just click the link that corresponds to your issue.
Offender Connect also has a Help page for any questions you may have. If your question is not answered on that page, use the phone number that can be found below to call them anytime:
Offender Connect phone number: (877) 650-4249