(Updated May 2018) This guide will offer a step-by-step walkthrough of the Paycom employee login process at www.paycomonline.com. After an employee is registered to the paycomonline.com platform, they can access their account Paycom employee HR self-service account and view paycheck information, employee benefits and job-related info.
Following the instructions in this guide, you will be able to access your personal Paycom employee HR self-service account using the Paycom online platform available at www.paycomonline.com or through the Paycom app, which is compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
Paycom Employee Login at www.paycomonline.com
As long as you have a Paycom account, you can access the Paycom employee HR self-service feature by signing in to your personal account. This will allow you to view your paycheck and job related info online. If your company provides other employee benefits, you can view this information as well.
In order to access and use the Paycom employee HR self-service platform you need to have a Paycom username and password. You will need them for authentication on the www.paycomonline.com login page. If you are unsure how to complete your Paycom employee login and how to access your employee account, you can follow the step-by-step Paycom login instructions below.
- Go to the Paycom employee login page, paycomonline.com. This will bring you to the main page of the Paycom employee portal website.
- Go to the top left side of the page and click on the login button. After you click the Login button you will see three options: Client, Employee and Accountant. Click on the Employee login option. This will bring you to the Paycom login page for employees.
- Enter your Paycom employee HR self-service login username and password.
- After entering the username and password, you will have to also complete a field listed as “Last 4 digits of SSN”. There you will have to enter the last four digits of your social security number.
- Once you have entered all of the details listed above, press the green Log in button in order to submit the information and access your Paycom employee HR self-service account. This will complete the Paycom employee login process. You should now have access to your employee information.
Paycom Employee Login on a Mobile Device
The Paycom employee HR self-service platform can be accessed using a mobile device as well. Below are the instructions you need to follow to sign in to your employee HR self-service account on a mobile device.
- Open the www.paycomonline.com Paycom employee login page using your mobile browser
- Locate the “Login” link, which should at the top of the screen
- Choose the type of account you want to access
- Input your Paycom login credentials in the appropriate fields
- Tap “Log In” to complete the procedure
You can also access your Paycom employee HR self-service account using the Paycom app. In most cases, it’s easier to use and more reliable than the mobile Paycom website. The Paycom employee app works on Android and Apple devices. Here’s how you can sign in to your account using the Paycom app.
Paycom Employee Login for Apple Devices
- Download the Paycom employee app from iTunes.
- Install the Paycom app on your device and download all the necessary updates.
- Tap the Paycom icon once it appears on your home screen.
- Input your Paycom login credentials in the login menu.
- Tap the button to complete the procedure.
Paycom Employee Login for Android Devices
- Go to Google Play and download the Android version of the Paycom app
- Install the app and the updates
- Open the Paycom app by tapping the icon
- Write your Paycom employee username and password in the appropriate fields
- Tap the “Log In” button to complete the procedure
Paycom Contact & Support
If you cannot remember your password, you can access the Forgot Password link. You can find it just below the green Log In button in the Paycom employee HR self-service login menu. After you click on the link, you will have to enter your Paycom username. The Paycom employee login should work without any problems. If you have trouble during the Paycom employee sign in process, we recommend you contact your employer or HR department.