All South Texas College students will give access to the STC Blackboard portal upon enrollment. The STC Blackboard portal allows students to view schedules, submit assignments and receive feedback online. Through STC Blackboard, you can also view current new pertaining to the college and access a variety of learning resources. Each STC student has their own STC Blackboard account. However, the STC Blackboard login procedure is the same for all students.
Through this login procedure, you can gain access to your personal account on the platform. This guide will describe all the relevant steps you need to take to sign in to your account. We will also mention what you can do in case you are having trouble with the login procedure. At the end of the article, we will provide relevant contact details for the STC Blackboard support team.
STC Blackboard Login Guide: Completing the southtexascollege.blackboard.com Login
Before you can sign in to your STC Blackboard account, you will need to have your STC student credentials. You should receive them immediately after you have been accepted to college, or once you enroll. In the following section, we will explain the login procedure in depth, and how you are going to use your student credentials to enter your STC Blackboard account.
- The first step in STC Blackboard login procedure is to open the main STC Blackboard website. The address is southtexascollege.blackboard.com
- At the top right corner, you’ll find a small “Login” button. Click on this button to bring up the STC Blackboard login men. The STC Blackboard login menu should pop immediately.
- In the first field of the STC Blackboard login menu, type in your username. You should have received a username in your acceptance letter. You can also view your username on your STC student ID card.
- In the second field, you will have to type in your password.
- If this is the first time you are completing the STC Blackboard login process, you will need to use a specific password. This password is made of the letter A, followed by your date of birth, the last four digits of your A number and an exclamation mark.
- Once you have completed the STC Blackboard login process for the first time, you will be able to set up a personal password. Use this password instead, you have previously activated your account
- Click on the “Login” button to finalize the STC Blackboard login process.
STC Blackboard Login Issues
The STC Blackboard login procedure shouldn’t pose any major problems. If you do encounter issues, there are a couple of things you can do to resolve these problems yourself.
You can test your computer to see if it is optimized for the STC Blackboard platform. On the main page southtexascollege.blakcboard.com, on the left, towards the bottom of the page, there is a button that will allow you to test your computer. This will test will tell if you have everything you need to complete the STC Blackboard login procedure and use your account. It will also offer suggestions on how to improve your STC Blackboard experience.
A common issue that you may encounter is forgetting your login details. If you click on the “Forgot Password?” link in the STC Blackboard login menu, you will receive a number of suggestion on how to recover both your username and your password. As mentioned, you can find your username in the acceptance email you received from South Texas College. You will also find it printed on your student ID card.
As mentioned, you can find your username in the acceptance email you received from South Texas College. You will also find it printed on your student ID card. To recover your password, click on the relevant link in the help menu.
For additional help with the STC Blackboard login menu and portal, you can contact the South Texas College Technology Help Desk at 956.872.2111 or the Student Information Center at 956.872.8311.
South Texas College Information and Useful Details about the STC Blackboard
South Texas College offers students various ways on getting in touch. The most important contact numbers you should remember are:
Welcome Center – 800.742.7822 – for South Texas College visitors and guests
South Texas College Testing Center – 956.872.3484
In addition, the following departments may also provide important information and help:
South Texas College Admissions – 956.872.8323
Cashiers – 956.872.3455
Financial Aid – 956.872.8372
On the first page of the southtexascollege.blackboard.com website, you will also find a button to the Live Chat version. This allows you to get in touch with the tech support department directly, during normal working hours. You can also reach an STC representative on social media, on the STC Facebook page or the STC Twitter page.