If you are a frequent Walmart customer, then you’ve probably taken advantage of the Walmart Credit Card service. You can check your Walmart Credit Card balance, make payments and manage your finances using the online Walmart Credit Card portal. All you need to do is to sign up for a Walmart Credit Card online account. In this guide, we will explain the Walmart Credit Card login process, so you can easily reach your credit card account using your laptop or mobile device.
Walmart Credit Card Login Walkthrough
The Walmart Credit Card login process is simple. It should take very long. This is how you can access your Walmart credit card account.
- Open your browser and go to the Walmart Credit Card homepage.
- On the left of the homepage, you’ll see the Walmart Credit Card login menu. Enter your User ID in the empty field.
- If you have not yet activated your Walmart Credit Card, you can do so by clicking on the “Activate My Card” link. You will then be redirected to the Walmart Credit Card activation menu.
- If you have activated your Walmart Credit Card but have not enrolled in the online management system, click on the “Enroll” link to create a new Walmart Credit Card online account.
- After you type in your User ID, click on the orange ‘Sign in now’ button. You will then be taken to the Personalized Image you selected when you registered your account. This Personalized Image is a safety precaution, to prevent phishing.
- Once you select your Personalized Image, you will then be able to write your Walmart Credit Card account password. You should now be able to view your online account.
Walmart Credit Card Login Issues
One of the most common issues Walmart Credit Card users encounter is forgetting their Walmart Credit Card login credentials.
If you cannot remember your User ID you must first go to the Walmart Credit Card login page. Once there, click on the blue link titled ‘Look up your user ID’. You will find it under the ‘Sign in now’ button. Alternatively, you can go straight to the Walmart Credit Card user ID reset page.
Type in your account number in the first empty field. Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the second one. Lastly, click ‘Next’ and follow the additional instructions to reset your user ID.
If you cannot remember your password, to password recovery procedure is quite similar. Click on the Forgot Password link. After you reply to your Security Question, you will receive a temporary password on your email. Complete the Walmart Credit Card login process using this temporary password. You will then be able to set a new password.
If you run into trouble during the Walmart Credit Card login process, or if the Walmart Credit Card website is not working properly, you should contact Walmart customer service. The Walmart customer service phone number is 1-877-294-7880.
Walmart Credit Card Contact & Support
If you have more questions about the Walmart Credit Card online account, you should take a look at the Walmart Credit Card FAQ page. You can also take a look at the Help page on the Walmart Credit Card login website for further details about login issues and how to manage your Walmart Credit Card account.For more information about the perks of having a Walmart Credit Card, you can visit the dedicated section of the main Walmart website, www.walmart.com.
If you have recently applied for a Walmart Credit Card and want to check the status of your application, you can call the Walmart credit service team at 1-877-969-3668.