In the following article, you will find step-by-step instructions for the Wells Fargo credit card login. Wells Fargo is an international bank which was established in 1852. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Wells Fargo provides a variety of services for both business and personal use. Wells Fargo offers checking accounts, savings accounts, home loans, car loans, student loans, personal loans and credit cards.
It is important to be able to log in to your Wells Fargo credit card account online so that you are able to view your account balance, make a payment, manage automatic payments, dispute a transaction, request a balance transfer or replace your card.
Wells Fargo Credit Card Login Instructions
It is simple to access your Wells Fargo Credit Card Login:
1. Open your browser and reach the Wells Fargo Website.
2. Enter your account username and password on the left hand side of the screen.
Wells Fargo Credit Card Login for your Mobile Device Instructions
You can also log in to your Wells Fargo account from your mobile device. You can either do it by opening your preferred browser and visiting the Wells Fargo website, as indicated below, or by downloading and installing the Wells Fargo app to your mobile device.
1. Open the browser and go to the Wells Fargo login page.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Scroll down until you see the link to access your card.
Wells Fargo apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your Wells Fargo account on your mobile device.
1. Go to App Store and download the Wells Fargo Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad or go to Google Play and download the Wells Fargo Mobile app for Android tablets or phones.
2. Install the app on your preferred mobile device.
3. Type in your username and password to access your account.
Wells Fargo Company Contact & Support
If you run into any issues while trying to access your Wells Fargo Credit Card account, you can go to Wells Fargo Online Banking and Mobile FAQs page for further help. Also, you can contact the Customer Service department for online and mobile banking at 1-800-956-4442, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need additional assistance creating an online account please visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/faqs/enroll/. If you have forgotten your username, password, or both please visit the Sign On FAQ page to resolve these issues. For any other questions please visit Wells Fargo and click on the customer service link at the top of the page.