AARP Medicare offers health care plans for senior citizens. On top of the AARP MedicareComplete plan, AARP Medicare offers AARP Medicare MedicareRX Plans, as well as AARP Medicare Supplement Plans. By signing into your AARP Medicare account, you can gain access to your plan online. This will help you manage your health. In this article, we will show you a step-by-step guide to accessing your AARP Medicare account login. This article will show you how to do so on your computer, mobile phone, and mobile apps, if available.
AARP Medicare Account Login Instructions
Below, you will find information on how to log into your AARP Medicare account. This section will focus on your computer browser.
- Go to the AARP Medicare Account login site.
- Locate the “Access Your Account” section in the middle of the page.
- Type the user name that you provided when you registered your account in the top field. The field is labeled “username.”
- Type the password that you provided when you registered your account in the bottom field labeled “password.”
- Click the blue “Sign in” button.
AARP Medicare Account Mobile Login Instructions
If you’re on the go and you don’t have access to a computer, know that you can also log into your Medicare account using your mobile phone. In this section, we will show you how to do so using your phone browser.
- Visit the AARP Medicare Account account login site on you phone.
- Type your Medicare account username in the white field at the top of the page. The field is labeled “username.”
- Type the password in the white field below the “username” field. This field is labeled “password.”
- Tap the blue “Sign in” button.
Unfortunately, there is no application for the Android or iPhone AARP Medicare login yet. That said, it is every bit as simple to log into your account on your mobile browser. The Medicare website will automatically resize to adapt to the screen of your mobile device. Using the AARP Medicare Login page on your phone will give you access to information about your health care on the go. You can take this information with you to a doctor’s visit, for instance, to help them understand your plan. In order to log into a mobile browser, follow the instructions detailed above.
AARP Medicare Company Contact and Support
If you have any questions about your AARP Medicare, this section will provide you with assistance. AARP Medicare has a contact page that is full of helpful information. They also have a link to assist you if you have forgotten your password.
To reset your password:
- Click the link below the password field that says “forgot username or password.”
- Choose the “password” check box.
- Follow the easy steps of the process of recovering your password.
Contact phone number: 1-800-523-5800
Contact mailing address: PO Box 29300 Hot Springs, AR 71903-9300
Contact email address or email form: email@example.com