Capital One is one of the better-known providers of banking, credit, and loan services in the United States. It also has a very robust investing arm, Capital One Investing. If you’re looking to keep all of your financial information under one umbrella, it’s a good place to start. If you’re looking to log in, though, you might want a bit of extra help. The purpose of this article is to help users log into their Captial One Investing accounts and to provide guidance for those who suffer from common Capital One Investing login problems.
Capital One Investing Login Instructions
Your Capital One Investing login is actually on a different page than most of your other Capital One accounts. It is fairly easy to log into, as long as you are willing to follow all of the instructions. To log in, you’ll need to do the following:
- Launch your web browser and go to the Capital One Investing login page.
- Enter your Username in the top box on the left side of the page.
- Enter your password into the second box on the left side of the page.
- Enter your Password in the second box.
- Click the Remember Me button to save your information.
- Use the drop-down menu to select your account type.
- Click on the green Sign In button to go to the site.
Capital One Investing Mobile Login Instructions
Capital One Investing’s login is identical on mobile devices, thanks to some solid optimization on the part of the developers. You’ll follow the same instructions as listed above:
- Go to the Capital One Investing login page.
- Enter your Username and Password into the boxes on the left side of the page.
- Use the drop-down menu to select your account type
- Click on the Sign In button to go to the Capital One Investing site.
Capital One Investing Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- Download the app from the App Store.
- Install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the app by going to the start screen and tapping on the app
- Click the green Sign In button
- Enter your username in the top field
- Enter your password in the bottom field
- Tap the Remember Me toggle to store your account information
- Tap the green Sign In button to proceed.
Capital One Investing Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Launch the app by tapping on the icon.
- Click the green Sign In button.
- Enter your username in the top field and password in the bottom.
- Tap the Remember Me button.
- Tap the Sign In button to log in.
Capital One Investing Contact & Support
Before you log in, make sure that you actually have a Capital One investing account. This is different than your other Capital One account and you may have to follow the link to register your information before you can sign back in. If you encounter further problems, stop to make sure that you’re entering your information correctly and that you don’t have your Caps Lock key on – your username and password are both case sensitive.
Capital One does have a fairly simple recovery process. You’ll just go to Sign In Help on the mobile app or the Forgot Username or Password links on the main page.
Capital One has a number of avenues for further help. Here are a few of the ways that you can contact the company:
Capital One Investing Sign In Help Page: Here
Capital One Investing Phone Number: 800-747-2537