The Guilford Technical Community College Moodle platform is a website dedicated to GTCC students. All GTCC students can access their Moodle accounts at home.gtcc.edu. The following guide will provide GTCC students with a walkthrough of the online login process for the GTCC Moodle platform.
The GTCC Moodle can help students find a wide range of online learning resources to help them complete coursework and assigned tasks or projects. They can also see online courses and course materials, e-learning resources and tools, as well as online assignments.
GTCC Moodle Login Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
Accessing your GTCC Moodle account is not very difficult. Below are the steps you need to follow to complete the GTCC Moodle login process.
- Open the main page of the Guilford Technical Community College website, at gtcc.edu.
- In the top right corner of your screen, move your mouse over the yellow button “My GTCC”, right near the helmet icon.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select the Moodle option. You will then be redirected to the GTCC Moodle login page, online.gtcc.edu
- In the first field, enter your username (it is the same as your GTCC Titan Live ID, which will be comprised of your full name followed by either your Social Security Number or your GTCC Student ID Number)
- In the second field, enter your password (if logging for the first time, your temporary password comprised of your birthdate in MMDDYY format)
- You should now have access to your GTCC Moodle account. If this is the first time you’ve accessed your GTCC Moodle account, you will have to set a unique, personal password for your GTCC Moodle account.
GTCC Moodle Contact & Support
If you ever forget your GTCC Moodle login credentials, you can easily recover them yourself. If you forget your GTCC password, just click on the “Forgot password” link in the GTCC Moodle login menu. This will redirect you to the password recovery menu.
Likewise, if you cannot remember your Titan Live ID, you can click on the appropriate link and find out. If you’ve recently enrolled and receive an error message when you try to go through the GTCC Moodle login process, that might mean you don’t have a Titan Live ID yet. In this case, you should wait a day or two and try to log in again.
In case you encounter any issues that you cannot solve yourself, you can call the GTCC support team. Their phone number is 866-826-3748. They are available 24 hours a day. Alternatively, you can send the GTCC Technical Support team an email at eLearning@gtcc.edu for any issues with GTCC Moodle.