This Blackboard TTU login guide will offer a step-by-step walkthrough of the Blackboard TTU login process for students of the Texas Tech University that wish to use the TTU Blackboard online e-learning platform in order to use the learning tools available on the site. Students of this university can access the blackboard.ttu.edu portal by completing the blackboard TTU login.
If you are a student of the Texas Tech University and you want to access the ttu.edu.blackboard platform, you can do so by using your student credentials to log into your account. Students that register on the blackboard.ttu.ed web page can view educational content, access course materials, view, complete, and upload course tasks, and use additional e-learning resources online.
The Blackboard TTU portal also allows students that cannot take part in Texas Tech University classes in person to attend these courses online and enroll in the university’s distance education programs. In addition to the coursework and learning materials found on the TTU Blackboard site, students can also use it to take tests online and complete assignments that teachers post on the platform.
Blackboard TTU Login Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
The following segment of this Blackboard TTU Login guide will provide you with a step-by-step walkthrough of the TTU blackboard login process. Both students and staff members of the Texas Tech University will receive an eRaider username and password after having set up their Blackboard TTU accounts with the university. These login credentials will be required in order to access the Blackboard ttu.edu platform.
Students wishing to log into their accounts will also require a reliable internet connection and access to a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet in order to visit the Backboard TTU webpage. If you have all of the necessary items to begin your Blackboard TTU login, please follow the instructions below:
- Access the ttu.edu Blackboard web page using your current web browser by clicking on the link provided here: http://www.depts.ttu.edu/lms/. If you wish to use a different web browser in order to reach the page, you can simply copy and paste the link above into the navigation bar in the web browser that you want to use. Make sure not 3to type anything else into the navigation bar after pasting the link into it. Alternatively, you can access the page by typing ttu.edu into your web browser and pressing the enter key. You will be redirected to the same http://www.depts.ttu.edu/lms/
- Once you have reached the Blackboard TTU login portal you will see a red box on the page containing the text “Login to Blackboard 9” and the Blackboard logo. Click on this box and wait to be automatically redirected to the eRaider account login page that the Texas Tech University has set up for students wishing to connect to their Blackboard accounts.
- You will now need to type your student login credentials into the corresponding empty fields in the eRaider Sign-in box on this page. Enter your eRaider username into the first empty field on the page. Enter your password into the second empty field on the page. Once you have submitted the correct login information in the login box, press the gray “Sign In” button located under the information fields in the login box and wait to be automatically redirected to your Blackboard UTT account.
- If you cannot remember your UTT Blackboard password, click on the first red “Forgot password?” link found just under the username and password fields in the login box. You will be automatically redirected to an eRaider Account Manager portal where you can use the eRider Password Reset function to change your password. You will be asked to type your eRaider username into the first empty information field on the page, then to enter your date of birth in the MMDDYYYY format into the second empty information field. Once you have provided the proper authentication details, click on the gray “Continue” button beneath the two empty fields in order to request that the instructions for resetting your password be sent to the alternative contact address you provided when you set up your original password.
- If you cannot remember your Blackboard UTT username, click on the second red link found under the gray “Sign In” button in the login box. The link should read “Forgot Username” and it should automatically redirect you to the eRaider Username Locator function that your eRaider Account Manager portal has. You can use this program to find out what your eRaider username is by entering your Legal First Name, Legal Last Name, and your date of birth in the MMDDYYYY format into the three corresponding information fields on this page. Once you have provided all of the necessary authentication information, click on the gray “Continue” button found under the empty fields and wait for the system to generate your eRaider username.
- You can also set up your Blackboard UTT and eRaider account by visiting the Blackboard UTT login page and clicking on the big, red “Set Up Account” link that is located at the bottom of the login box. You will be redirected to an eRaider Account Set-Up page where you will be asked to provide your student credentials and personal information in order to set up your account. You will need to enter your first and last name, your birthdate, and the account validation code that your university has supplied you with into the corresponding empty fields on the page. Once you have correctly entered all of your student credentials into the system, you can press the gray “Confirm” button and begin registering and setting up your eRaider account.
Blackboard TTU Login Guide: Useful Information
Blackboard is an e-learning platform used by schools, colleges, universities, educators, and students across the United States. The Blackboard TTU platform is a specific e-learning portal meant for Texas Tech University students and faculty members. If you wish to find out more about the Blackboard portal discussed in this Blackboard TTU login guide you can visit the official Texas Tech University website by following the link provided here: http://www.ttu.edu/.