In this article, we will tell you how to sign into the SNHU student portal login page. You will be shown how to do this on your computer browser, as well as a mobile browser. If there are any mobile apps for this service, we will tell you how to use them as well. The SNHU student portal allows students of the Southern New Hampshire University access to their student accounts online. Here, students can look at their classes, examine schedules and grades, and generally manage their account.
SNHU Student Portal Login Instructions
Signing into the SNHU student portal takes only seconds of your time. In order to learn how to do this, follow the steps below.
- Go to the SNHU student portal login site at my.snhu.edu.
- Choose whether you are on a public or a private computer.
- In the field labeled “SNHU Username,” input the email address you use for the school.
- Type your password into the password field.
- Click the button that says “Connect to my SNHU.”
It is just as simple to sign into the SNHU student portal on mobile devices. Read on to learn how to do this.
SNHU Student Portal Mobile Login Instructions
When you sign into the SNHU student portal login page on a mobile device, you can get access to important information from anywhere. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Visit the SNHU student portal login site linked above.
- Indicate whether you are on a public or a private computer.
- In the box marked “SNHU Username,” type in your email address.
- Enter your password into the password box.
- Tap the “Connect to my SNHU” button.
At the time of writing, there is no SNHU student portal app; you won’t find one on either Android or Apple devices. That said, the mobile browser option is simple to use. Its simplicity makes up for the fact that there is no app to speak of.
SNHU Student Portal Company Contact & Support
There are a number of ways for you to get help if you have issues logging in. First, if you have lost or forgotten your password, you can click the “forgot your password?” link. There, you will be provided with information that can help you retrieve your password.
If you can’t log in, and you believe it is due to a problem with the browser, you can check your browser compatibility. Finally, you can also watch a video to help you out. There is a video on the site that is called the mySNHU overview video. This video will teach you what you need to know to log in.
If you want to get in touch with SNHU directly, use the SNHU Help Desk phone number: 1-855-877-9919.
Recommended Login Guide: UTSA Blackboard Login