This CVS Learnet login guide will provide CVS employees with all of the necessary information they need to access their CVS Learnet account. CVS Learnet is an online platform created by the CVS pharmacy chain for their employees. By accessing their CVS Learnet account, CVS employees can view their HR, payroll and work schedule information.
CVS Learnet Login Instructions
If you are an employee of the CVS pharmacy chain, here’s how you can complete the login process:
- Access the CVS Learnet portal, at cvslearnet.cvs.com.
- Enter your CVS Learnet login User ID into the first empty field box. Your login User ID consists of your 7-digit employee ID. You should have received a CVS employee ID from your hiring manager or from a representative of your CVS HR department.
- Right in the next field below, enter your CVSLearnet account password. Your default password, which consists of the last 4 digits of your social security number will only allow you to log into the system the first time. Your CVS Learnet password is identical to you Rx Connect password.
- Lastly, click the gray “Login” button to complete the process and enter your account.
CVS Learnet Mobile Login Instructions
You can access your CVS Learnet account from your mobile phone as well. The CVS Learnet login process for mobile devices is very similar to the desktop one. To view your CVS employee info using your phone:
- Open the CVS Learnet online platform at cvslearnet.cvs.com.
- Under “Login User Id”, tap the field and input your id.
- Press on the following field and write your CVS Learnet password.
- On the right of the password box, tap on “Login” to finish the process.
CVS Learnet Contact & Support
The first time you go through the CVS Learnet login process, you will need to use a default password you receive from CVS HR. If you have not received a CVS Learnet password, you must contact the CVS IT service center, at (855) 280-ITSC
In case you forget your password, click on the blue highlighted “Self-Serve Password Reset” button, right under the empty password box. You will be prompted with an IP Check Pop-up, where you should press on “Continue”. Keep in mind that since our CVS Learnet login password is identical to your Rx password, modifying one, will also modify the other.
You can find dditional information regarding the CVS Learnet Portal at www.cvs.com, the main CVS website. If you are a current CVS employee or you are interested in applying for a job at CVS, you can send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, the CVS HR department email address.