This CVS Learnet login guide will provide CVS employees with all of the necessary information they need to access their CVS Learnet account. Also, CVS Learnet is an online platform created by the CVS pharmacy chain for their employees, in which they can access a variety of learning and training material.
CVS Learnet Login Instructions
If you are an employee of the CVS pharmacy chain, here’s how you can complete the CVS login process:
- Access the CVS employee portal at cvslearnet.cvs.com.
- Enter your CVS Learnet login User ID into the first empty field box. Your login User ID consists of your 7-digit employee ID when you receive a CVS employee ID from your hiring manager or a representative of your CVS HR department.
- Right in the text field below, enter your CVS Learnet account password. Your default password, which consists of the last four digits of your social security number, will only allow you to log into the system the first time. After you access your Learnet account the first time, you will have to create a unique password. Your CVS Learnet password is identical to your Rx Connect password.
- Lastly, click the gray “Login” button to complete the process and enter your account.
Mobile Login Instructions
You can access your CVS Learnet account from your mobile phone as well. The CVS Learnet login process for mobile devices is very similar to the desktop one. To view your CVS employee info using your phone:
- First off, open the CVS employee portal at cvslearnet.cvs.com.
- Then, under “Login User ID,” input your CVS employee ID.
- Also, press on the following field and write your CVS Learnet password.
- Finally, on the right of the password box, tap on “Login” to finish the process.
Contact & Support
The first time you go through the CVS Learnet login process, you will need to use a default password you receive from CVS HR. Then, if you receive a CVS Learnet password, you must contact the CVS IT service center at (855) 280-ITSC
In case you forget your password, click on the blue highlighted “Self-Serve Password Reset” button right under the password box. If it prompts with an IP Check Pop-up, where you should press “Continue.” Remember, since our CVS Learnet login password is identical to your Rx password, modifying one, will also modify the other.
You can find additional information regarding the CVS employee portal ortal at www.cvs.com, the main CVS website. Also, if you are a current CVS employee or you are interested in applying for a job at CVS, you can send an email at email@example.com, the CVS HR department email address.
Recommended Read: Global Cash Card Online Login