The Dish Network Account Support webpage helps you get support on issues regarding your account with Dish Network. By logging in, you can make payments, understand your perks, upgrade your package, and more. In this article, we will tell you how to sign into the Dish Network Account Support login platform on any computer and mobile phone. Finally, if there are any Apple or Android mobile apps for you to sign in with, we will show you how to do that as well.
Dish Network Account Support Login Instructions
Sign into the Dish Network Account Support portal with ease by following the steps found below.
- Go to the Dish Network Account Support website.
- Locate the “log in” link in the upper right hand corner.
- Upon clicking the link, locate the Online ID field. Type in your account ID.
- Input your unique password in the “password” field.
- Click the red button at the bottom of the boxes that says “log in” to complete the process.
Signing in on your mobile phone is a similar process. Read below to learn more.
Dish Network Account Support Mobile Login Instructions
The steps below will teach you how to sign into the Dish Network Account Support platform on a mobile device.
- Load up the Dish Network Account Support website linked above.
- Find the “log in” button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- After you have clicked the link, find the Online ID field. There, type in your account ID.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Tap the button labeled “log in” to complete the sign in.
You can also use mobile apps in order to access your account.
Dish Network Account Support Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
Follow these steps to sign in on an Apple phone.
- Download the MyDish Account app from iTunes.
- Install the app, and then open it by tapping the icon.
- On the main screen, you will see the login fields. Input your username into the first one.
- Input your password into the second field.
- Tap the button that says “log in” to get into the account.
Dish Network Account Support Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
Using the Android app is rather identical to using the Apple app. See below:
- Download the MyDish app from Google Play.
- Install, and then open the mobile app.
- Find the login fields on the main screen. Type your username into the first box.
- Enter in your password into the second box.
- Tap the “log in” button to complete the login process.
Dish Network Account Support Company Contact & Support
If you need help with your username or password, click the “Forgot online ID?” or “Forgot password?” buttons. They are located beneath the boxes where you input your login information. They will take you to a new page, where you have to follow the instructions on screen to retrieve your ID or reset your password, according to the situation you’re in.
If you have any other questions related to the Dish Network Account Support login process, ask the company directly. Here are some contact details you might need.
Recommended Login Guide: Roku Account Login Guide