As a Delta employee, you will have access to the Delta employee portal. With your Delta Extranet account, you can use the platform’s HR self-service features. With the Delta employee portal, employees can manage their schedules, look at their pay information, check the weather, and do other things. You must go through the Delta Extranet login process to get to the portal.
In this guide, we will take you through the Delta Extranet login procedure. It is necessary to complete the procedure in order to access your Delta employee account. We will also offer troubleshooting tips in case you encounter issues either with the Delta employee portal or the Delta Extranet login procedure.
To reach the Delta login page, you will need to go to ssaa.delta.com. The former address for the platform was dlnet.delta.com. You can still use the dlnet.delta.com address to reach the Delta Extranet platform. The dlnet.delta.com address will easily redirect you to the new Delta Extranet website.
In the next section, we will talk about how computers can sign in to the Delta Extranet. If you want to know how to use a mobile device to get to the Delta employee portal, go to the next section.
- To begin the login procedure, go to ssaa.delta.com. You can also use the older Delta Extranet address, dlnet.delta.com address. Either one will bring you to the current Delta Extranet landing page.
- When you reach the Delta Extranet landing page, you’ll see the Delta login menu.
- If this is the first time you are using the Delta Extranet portal, you may need to use your PIN to register your account. You should have received a temporary PIN from your HR department. If you don’t have a PIN and cannot register your account, contact your manager or an HR representative.
- In the first box of the Delta Extranet login menu, you need to write your Delta User ID number or PPR number (Delta Passport number).
- In the box below, write the password you set for your Delta employee portal account.
- Click the “login” button to complete the procedure and access your account.
Mobile Login Walkthrough
You can also access the Delta employee platform using a mobile device. The mobile login steps are quite similar to the desktop login steps.
- Open the Delta employee platform website, just as you would if you were using your computer. You can reach either through ssaa.delta.com or dlnet.delta.com.
- You will be automatically redirected to the mobile version of the Delta employee portal website. The login menu should be in the middle of the Delta Extranet landing page, just as before.
- Input your Delta employee ID number or Delta PPR number in the username field
- Write your Delta password in the field below
- Tap the login button to complete the procedure
There is currently no Delta employee app. To access your account, you will have to visit the Delta Extranet website from your mobile browser.
Delta Extranet Login Issues
The Delta Extranet portal may be down at times because it needs to be fixed. In this situation, the only thing you can do is wait until ssaa.delta.com is back online.
You might also have trouble getting into your Delta Extranet account. Most likely, forgetting your password is the most common problem. Remember that the menu for logging in to the Delta Extranet checks for capital letters. If you try to log in three times and fail, your account will be locked for 30 minutes. You’ll be able to try again after this time has passed.
If you cannot remember your password, you can go to the Delta Extranet Self Service page at register.delta.com. On this page, you can request a password change, provided you can fill in your Delta User ID. There are also other troubleshooting services available on the website.
Presently, having cookies turned off is also a common problem. Like the dlnet.delta.com site, the ssaa.delta.com site needs cookies to work properly. Also, if you have cookies turned off and can’t get to the Delta employee login menu, turn them on. The ssaa.delta.com website could also be messed up by firewalls and pop-up blockers. So, if you want to use the ssaa.delta.com and dlnet.delta.com websites, you should make an exception for them.
Delta Extranet Login Contact & Support
If the troubleshooting tips listed above do not help, you should first consult the help page at ssaa.delta.com or dlnet.delta.com. Then, you will find an extensive list of possible Delta login errors, as well as tips on what you can do to solve them.
Learn on this page to see if your issue comes up. If you cannot find a solution, or if the solution offered doesn’t work, contact the Delta IT support desk at bgar.delta.com. Also, note that the IT support desk can only help with computer login issues. They cannot offer help for mobile Delta Extranet login errors.
For more details about the account registration process, visit the Username and Password Help page on the Delta Extranet login website, ssaa.delta.com.
Recommended Read: Paperless Pay Login Guide