Updated February 2018.
As a Delta employee, you too will have access to the Delta employee portal. Using your Delta Extranet account, you can access the HR self-service features offered by the platform. Delta employees can manage their schedules, view payroll information, check weather conditions and more using the Delta employee portal. To access the portal, you must complete the Delta Extranet login procedure.
In this guide, we will take you through the Delta Extranet login procedure. It is necessary to complete the procedure in order to access your Delta employee account. We will also offer troubleshooting tips, in case you encounter issues either with the Delta employee portal or the Delta Extranet login procedure.
To reach the Delta login page, you will need to go to ssaa.delta.com. The former address for the platform was dlnet.delta.com. You can still use the dlnet.delta.com address to reach the Delta Extranet platform. The dlnet.delta.com address will automatically redirect you to the new Delta Extranet website.
Delta Extranet Login Walkthrough
In these following paragraphs, we will explain the Delta Extranet login procedure for computers. If you would like to know how to access the Delta employee portal using a mobile device, skip to the next section.
- To begin the login procedure, go to ssaa.delta.com. As mentioned, you can also use the dlnet.delta.com address. Either one will bring you to the Delta Extranet landing page.
- Once your reach the Delta Extranet landing page, you’ll see the Delta login menu.
- If this the first time you are using the Delta Extranet portal, you may need to use your PIN to register your account.You should have received a temporary PIN from your HR department. If you don’t have a PIN and cannot register your account, contact your manager or an HR representative.
- In the first box of the Delta Extranet login menu, you need to write your Delta User ID number or PPR number (Delta Passport number).
- In the box below, write the password you set for your Delta employee portal account.
- Click the “login” button to complete the procedure and access your account.
Delta Extranet Mobile Login Walkthrough
You can also access the Delta employee platform using a mobile device. The mobile login steps are quite similar to the desktop login steps.
- Open the Delta employee platform website, just as you would if you were using your computer. You can reach either through ssaa.delta.com or dlnet.delta.com
- You will be automatically redirected to the mobile version of the Delta employee portal website. The login menu should in the middle of the Delta Extranet landing page, just as before.
- Input your Delta employee ID number or Delta PPR number in the username field
- Write your Delta password in the field below
- Tap the login button to complete the procedure
There is currently no Delta employee app. To access your account, you will have to visit the Delta Extranet website from your mobile browser.
Delta Extranet Login Issues
At times, the Delta Extranet portal may be down for maintenance. In this case, all you can do is wait until the ssaa.delta.com is up and running again.
Other issues you may encounter are related to your Delta Extranet login credentials. Forgetting your password is arguably the most common problem. Bear in mind that the Delta Extranet login menu is case sensitive. If you try to log in three times and are unsuccessful, your account will be locked for half an hour. You will be able to try again after this time period has elapsed.
If you cannot remember your password, you can go to the Delta Extranet Self Service page, at register.delta.com. On this page, you can request a password change, provided you can fill in your Delta User ID. There are also other troubleshooting services available on the website.
Another commons issue having cookies disabled. The ssaa.delta.com website, just like the dlnet.delta.com site, requires cookies in order to work properly. If you have disabled cookies and cannot access the Delta employee login menu, you should enable them. Firewalls and pop-blockers may also interfere with the ssaa.delta.com website. You should create an exception for the ssaa.delta.com and dlnet.delta.com websites to use them properly.
Delta Extranet Contact & Support
If you the troubleshooting tips listed above do not help, you should first consult the help page at ssaa.delta.com/dlnet.delta.com. Here, you will find an extensive list of possible Delta login errors, as well as tips on what you can do to solve them.
Consult this page to see if your issue comes up. If you cannot find a solution, or if the solution offered doesn’t work, contact the Delta IT support desk bgar.delta.com. Note that the IT support desk can only help with computer login issues. They cannot offer help for mobile Delta Extranet login errors.
For further details about the account registration procedure, visit the Username and Password Help page at ssaa.delta.com