Updated March 2018
The Disney employee hub at myid.disney.com was created so that Disney employees can access a centralized Disney portal and stay updated on the latest news. You can accesss your personal Disney employee account through the Disney Hub login page at myid.disney.com.
The Disney employee portal allows you to manage schedules, view company related news and communicated with other Disney employees. In this guide, we will explain how the Disney Hub login procedure works. Note that to register a Disney employee hub account you must be connected to the Disney network. You will not ble able to activate your account from home. However, you will be able to access the Disney employee hub from a home network once you’ve registered your account.
Disney Hub Login Instructions
You should receive an email or employee ID from the HR department after you get hired at Disney. If this is the first time your are accessing the Disney employee portal you will have to register for a Disney employee account. To do so, you must go to the Disney Hub login page at myid.disney.com and click the ‘Help Signing In’ tab. Then, you will have to click the “First Time User’ link to begin registering your employee account. Once your account is set up, you can follow the instructions below to sign in to your account.
- Open the Disney Hub portal at myid.disney.com.
- Once you’ve reached the myid.disney.com page, you will see two fields where you need to input your information.
- In the first field, enter your Disney employee email address. If you have not received an email address, enter your Company Assigned ID.
- After entering your email or Disney employee ID, enter your password. This is the password you created when you registered your account.
- Click the Sign In button to access your Disney Hub account.
Disney Hub Mobile Login Instructions
The website offers the same platform for mobile browsers. Check out these steps:
- Open your preferred browser and go to myid.disney.com.
- The page will open a field where you need to insert your Disney Hub login data.
- Tap the first field, and enter your Disney employee email or ID.
- Go to the next field and input the Disney Hub password.
- Press on the blue Sign In button to finish the login process.
Note: There is no official Disney Hub mobile app.
Disney Hub Contact & Support
If you are having trouble with the Disney Hub portal, there are a lot of useful contact features you can access from your employee account. You can also contact the Disney Hub support team if you are having trouble with the Disney Hub login process. First, you should try clicking the ‘Help Signing In’ link on the Disney Hub login page, myid.disney.com. If you have trouble remembering your password, click the ‘Forgot password‘ link on the right. You will then have to reset your password. The reset password process is similar to the account registration procedure.
Keep in mind that many of the Disney Hub login resources can only be accessed from a Disney network. As such, if you are using your home network, you might not be able to get in touch with Disney Hub support team.
You can browse through the Disney Hub FAQ page for additional information about the Disney employee portal and the Disney Hub login procedure. If your issue is not among the FAQ answers, or if you are still having trouble with the Disney employee portal, contact the Disney IT support team at 1-866-5DISNEY.