Table of Contents
In our article, we will show you how to sign into the My Preferred Care Partners login platform on your computer’s browser, as well as on the mobile browser of your choice. My Preferred Care Partners is a health plan that is contracted in with Medicare. It offers Medicare Advantage Plans to people who benefit from Medicare. This service serves those in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach counties in Florida.
My Preferred Care Partners Login Instructions
This section of the article will show you how to sign into your My Preferred Care Partners account. It will be geared toward those using a computer’s browser.
- Go to the My Preferred Care Partners login page.
- At the bottom of the page, on the left-hand side, click the link that says “member login.”
- In the first box labeled “username,” input your username.
- In the second box marked “password,” type in your password.
- Click the blue button that says “sign in.”
To sign in on mobile, you will be following similar steps. Read on to learn how to do this.
My Preferred Care Partners Mobile Login Instructions
In this section, we will show you how to sign in using a phone or tablet. Logging in on mobile will allow you to get access to your information while you are on the move. Follow the steps below.
- Load the My Preferred Care Partners login page linked above on any mobile browser.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and look toward the left-hand side. Then, click the link that says “member login.”
- In the first field, key in your username.
- In the second field, type in your password.
- Tap on the button that says “sign in.”
At the time of writing, there is no mobile app for this site. This is true both on Apple and Android devices. That said, you can use the mobile browser just as conveniently and readily. Through the mobile browser, you are given full access to the desktop website. This will let you gain access to the entire site anytime, anywhere. This makes up for not having an actual app.
My Preferred Care Partners Company Contact & Support
If you run into an issue with your username or password, there is help on the sign in page. Click on the blue link that says “forgot your username or password?” Once you click this link, you will be walked through the steps necessary to help you recover that information.
If you have any other issues, you can contact My Preferred Care Partners directly. Use the contact information below to get in touch with them.
My Preferred Care Partners Phone Number: 1 (866) 231-7201
My Preferred Care Partners Contact Page
My Preferred Care Partners Email: MemberServices@uhcsouthflorida.com
My Preferred Care Partners Walk-in Location: 9100 S. Dadeland Blvd
Miami, FL 33156
Recommended Login Guide: United Health Portal Login