This article will serve as a comprehensive guide that will lay out clear and accurate details surrounding the OWA Sharp employee login process. Items included in this guide consist of access links that go directly to the site. It will also provide you with a step-by-step guide that covers how to log into your account on both a standard computer or on your mobile Android or Apple phone.
If there are apps for Android or Apple to help you log in, we will provide those as well. OWA Sharp is a healthcare provider service. By logging into your OWA Sharp account, you can gain access to employee-specific information to help you do your job.
OWA Sharp Employee Login Instructions
Accessing your OWA Sharp employee account login page is a simple process. In order to gain access to your OWA Sharp employee account, follow the simple and detailed step-by-step instructions below:
- Access the OWA Sharp employees only website.
- Find the two options where the site asks for your security preferences. These options are directly above the input fields for your username and password.
- Choose whether you are using a private computer or a shared computer by clicking on the bubble beside your choice.
- Enter your OWA Sharp employee login username into the username box.
- Enter your password into the password box beneath the username box.
- Click the orange button that is labeled “sign in.”
OWA Sharp Employee Mobile Login Instructions
Not only do you have the easy-to-use OWA Sharp Employee account login page on your computer, you can sign in to your OWA Sharp Employee login on the go. You are able to log into your Android or Apple mobile phone or tablet just as easily any time.
At the time of writing, no mobile app has been developed for Apple or Android devices. Still, you can sign in using the optimized mobile website. This site is just as simple as using the standard site, so the lack of an app should not be a problem. Follow the steps below to sign into OWA Sharp account on your mobile device:
- Navigate to the OWA Sharp website.
- Locate the security options right above the username and password fields.
- Pick the answer that pertains to your security situation. The questions ask if you are using a shared or private computer.
- Enter your username in the username field.
- Enter your password into the password field.
- Tap the orange “sign in” button to complete the sign in process and submit the information.
OWA Sharp Employee Company Contact & Support
You can get help if you run into an issue in regards to your username, password or any other issues while accessing your OWA Sharp Employee account login page. Simply contact your employer or use the contact information below to get further assistance:
OWA Sharp phone number: 1-800-822-4722