Our article will tell you how to access the Plan Smart Dependent Verification Portal login site. We will show you the steps of logging in on any computer browser and also any mobile browser of your choice. The Dependent Verification Portal is a sign-in page for Plan Smart. Employers can use this service to check up on their employees for different tasks within the department. Additionally, it is also meant to make things easier for Human Resources.
Plan Smart Dependent Verification Portal Login Instructions
On any desktop browser, it’s easy to sign in to the Dependent Verification Portal. In this part of the article, you’ll learn how.
- First, go to the Dependent Verification Portal login page.
- Next, into the first box labeled “login name,” enter your username.
- Then, in the second box labeled “password,” type in your password.
- Lastly, click the blue button that says “login” to complete this process.
The same steps are used to log in to the Dependent Verification Portal on a mobile device. Learn more by reading on.
Plan Smart Portal Mobile Login Instructions
Sign in to the Dependent Verification Portal on mobile, and access the site wherever you go. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Firstly, Follow the link above to get to the Plan Smart Dependent Verification Portal login page on your phone.
- Secondly, type your username into the first field marked “login name.”
- Next, type your password into the second field marked “password.”
- Lastly, tap the “log in” button to finish logging in.
At the time of writing, there is no mobile application for the Plan Smart Dependent Verification Portal. This is a fact for both Apple and Android devices. Even so, it is easy to access the Plan Smart Dependent Verification Portal login page on mobile. Use the steps that are found above.
Plan Smart Verification Portal Company Contact and Support
While signing into the Verification Portal, you may experience problems. The most common issue is forgetting your password. In the event you forget your password, you can also take follow some steps to retrieve it. Click the “forgot password“ link on the login page. This will walk you through the steps needed to retrieve your password.
Additionally, if you have any issues with the login process, you can get in touch with the company (Alight Solutions) directly. Use the contact information below!
Plan Smart Verification Portal Phone Number: (800) 725-5810
Recommended Read: Fidelity Net Benefits Login Guide