The UPS employee site is a secure online platform created for all the UPS employees. UPSers can use the UPSers.com platform to view payroll details, company news, special UPSers discounts, and other personal, work-related information. The UPS employee platform can be reached at www.upsers.com. In this guide, we will offer a step-by-step guide for the UPS employee login procedure, as well as tips on what to do if you cannot access the UPSers.com platform.
UPS Employee Login at www.upsers.com
The UPSers.com platform is very easy to use. Below are the UPS employee login steps you need to follow to access your account. Bear in mind that before you can enter the UPSers.com platform, you will need an Employee ID. Your UPSer User ID uses part of the Employee ID number. If you don’t have an Employee ID yet, you should contact the HR department.
- Go to the UPS employee website, www.upsers.com. The UPS employee login menu should be at the bottom of the main page.
- Type your UPSers.com User ID. Your User ID is formed of the first two letters of your last name and the last 4 digits of your Employee ID.
- If you are not a UPS employee from the US, Canada or Puerto Rico, you will have to write your IGEMS Employee ID instead of a User ID
- Write your UPS employee account password.
- International UPS employees use a PIN instead of a password. Your PIN number is formed by combining: first two letters from the name of your Region, final 2 digits of the year you were hired, and finally, the final 2 digits of your IGEMS Employee ID. You will use this password only once, when you first register your account. Once you enter your UPSers.com account, you will have to set your own password.
- Before you finish the UPS employee login procedure, you can select the language you want the platform to be in.
- Click the “Login” button to complete the UPSers login procedure
UPS Employee Mobile Login Instructions
There is no UPSers app at the moment. To access your UPSers.com account, you will have to go through the UPSers login website www.upsers.com. Here’s how you can access the UPSers.com platform using a mobile device:
- Go to the UPS employee platform, www.upsers.com
- Write your UPS employee login credentials
- Tap the UPSers.com login button
- Optionally, you can select a different language for the UPS employee login page. By default, the UPSers.com plaftorm is in English.
UPS Employee Login Troubleshooting
In case you forget your UPS employee account password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link, below the password field in the UPSers login menu. This will bring you to the password reset page. Follow the instructions, and you should receive a new password.
If you fail to enter your UPSers login credentials correctly three times in a row, you will be locked out of your UPSers account. You can try again after 15 minutes.
Be careful when typing your UPSers login information, as the fields are case sensitive. Make sure you don’t have your Caps Lock turned on if you notice you cannot access your account.
If you’re still having trouble with the UPSers.com platform or the login procedure, you can contact the UPS tech support team. To get in touch, you need to fill in a contact form. You can find a link to the contact form in the Help section at www.upsers.com.
UPSers Contact & Support
The purpose of this guide was to provide simple and concise instructions for the UPSers login procedure. If you require additional help, contact the UPS tech support team.
For those who are interested in starting a UPS career or those who are looking for alternative UPS jobs, visit the special website, www.jobs-ups.com. And if you want to know more about the UPS company in general, visit their official website, www.ups.com.