Citi Bank clients will have access to the Citi Bank online banking services after they enroll for a Citi Bank product. The online banking service can be accessed at online.citi.com or www.myciti.com. To access your personal Citi online banking account, you will have to complete the CitBank login procedure. The CitiBank login procedure is the same regardless of whether you have a Citi Bank credit card account, or debit account.
In addition to the desktop login procddure, we have also added a separate section with instructions for the CitiBank mobile login procedure. This includes a walkthrough of the login process for the CitiBank app. We have also provided contact information for the Citi customer service department, in case you are having trouble with their online banking platform.
CitiBank Login Instructions
To access the CitiBank login menu, you will need to follow the steps below. These instructions describe the desktop sign in procedure. For mobile login, you can take a look at the sections that follow.
- Open the CitiBank login page, at online.citi.com. You can also access the login page from www.myciti.com.
- On the left of the screen, you will see the CitiBank login menu. If this is the first time you are accessing your CitiBank online banking account, click the “Register for Online Access” below the login menu.
- To access your account, enter your username in the first field of the login menu.
- Write your password in the field below.
- You can tick the “Remember Me” box if you are using a secure, personal computer. By ticking the box, the online.citi.com website will remember yout login credentials the next time you want to sign in.
- Click the “Sign On” tab to complete the login procedure.
CitiBank Mobile Login Instructions
You can access the CitiBank online banking platform from a mobile device just as easily as you would from a computer. The CitiBank online banking platform can be accessed from your mobile browser or through the CitiBank app. Below are instructions for accessing the platform using your mobile browser.
- Open your browser app.
- Go to online.citi.com
- Enter your CitiBank online banking account username in the first blank field of the menu.
- Enter your password in the field below.
- Tap “Sign On” to complete the CitiBank mobile login.
CitiBank Login Instructions for Apple Devices
- If you don’t already have the CitiBank app on your phone, download it from iTunes.
- Install the Citi Mobile app on your device.
- Tap the Citi icon to open the app after installation is complete.
- Enter your CitiBank login credentials.
- Tap the button to sign in.
CitiBank Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Downloand and install the Citi Mobile app for Android devices.
- Open the app by tapping on the CitiBank icon.
- Enter your Citibank online banking username and password in the login menu.
- Tap “Sign On” to complete the procedure.
CitiBank Login Help
If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you do not have to contact CitiBank IT support to recover them. All you need to do is click on the appropriate link in the CitiBank login menu. You will need to enter your card number to recover either your username or your password.
If this is not your issue, you can call the Online Banking support center at 1-800-374-9700. You can also browse through their help page for useful information.
CitiBank Login Useful Information
Myciti is a free integrated banking service provided by Citibank for its customers. Citigroup Inc. developed the web-based platform to provide its customers with a secure online banking service. For more information in the Citibank services or for more details concerning the products covered by this Myciti login guide, you can visit the official Citigroup website by following this link: www.citigroup.com.