Universal Jobmatch is a job website based in the United Kingdom. By signing in, you are gaining access to your recent job searches, your recently stored CV, updates on new jobs in your area, tips on gaining employment and more. This guide will offer instructions for the Universal JobMatch login, as well as useful information about the Universal Jobmatch platform.
Universal Jobmatch Login Instructions
Logging into your Universal Jobmatch account is a very simple thing to do and it will take you no time at all. In order to access the Universal Jobmatch account login menu on your laptop or desktop computer, simply follow the steps found below:
- Go to the Universal Jobmatch website, jobsearch.direct.gov.uk.
- Click the “login” link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your unique ID into the User ID field.
- Enter your password into the password field located beneath the user ID field.
- Click the red “log in” button to sign into your account.
Below you will learn the way to sign into your Universal Jobmatch login information on your mobile browser.
Universal Jobmatch Mobile Login Instructions
In order to get access to your Universal Jobmatch information regarding your CV or recent job searches regardless of where you are, you can use your smartphone’s mobile browser. Using the mobile browser is as swift and convenient as using the website.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide steps that will show you how to complete Universal Jobmatch login procedure on your Android or Apple phone:
- Navigate to the Universal Jobmatch site using your mobile browser.
- Tap on the blue link that says “login” at the top of the page in the right-hand corner.
- Enter your User ID into the correct field.
- Enter your unique password into the password box found underneath the User ID box.
- Tap on the red “log in” button underneath the fields.
Universal Jobmatch Company Contact and Support
If you find that you have forgotten your password, you can recover it. Simply click the “Forgot password” link. You may also click the “forgot user ID” for help with your Universal Jobmatch username.
Sometimes, another issue may arise. If this issue is not covered by the username and password links, you can get a hold of Universal Jobmatch another way. Below is the customer service email for you to contact Universal Jobmatch directly:
Universal Jobmatch Email Form: jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/ContactUs.aspx
For any further details about the Universal Jobmatch platform, take a look at the Help page at jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/Help/Faq