TextNow is a service that provides free calling and texting using your WiFi connection. To use TextNow, you will need to log in to your TextNow account.
TextNow Login Instructions
To log in to TextNow on your computer, follow these steps:
1. Open your computer’s web browser and navigate to TextNow.com.
2. Mouse over the “Log In” button near the top right corner of the web page.
3. Enter your Text Now login username or email and password into the blank fields provided.
4. Check “Remember Me” if you want your browser to store your username/email and password for next time.
5. Click “Submit.”
Alternately, you can log in to TextNow using your Facebook account. Simply click the “Login with Facebook” button. If you are not already signed in to Facebook, you will be prompted for your Facebook email or phone number and your password.
TextNow Mobile Login Instructions
TextNow also offers a website that can be accessed from mobile devices. This website does not allow you to send calls or texts (for that you will need the TextNow app — see below for further instructions) but you can use TextNow’s mobile website to manage your TextNow account.
1. Open your mobile device’s web browser and navigate to TextNow.com.
2. Tap the Menu button to open up the menu and tap the “Login” option from the menu.
3. From there, follow the same instructions as for logging in on your computer.
Text Now login apps are available for both Apple and Android devices. Follow these steps to begin using TextNow’s free app on your device.
TextNow Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
1. Open the App Store and download TextNow.
2. Open the TextNow app on your Apple device and choose “Sign In” or “Login with Facebook.”
3. Enter your Text Now login username or email and password into the blank fields provided and tap “Next” or “Done.” If you chose “Login with Facebook,” you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login information instead, if you are not already logged in to Facebook.
4. If it is your first time using the TextNow app, the app will ask if it can send you notifications. Choose “OK” or “Not Now” to advance to the next screen.
5. The app will next request access to your microphone, which is necessary to allow you to use TextNow’s calling features. Choose “OK” or “Not Now” to advance.
6. Next, your device will prompt you to allow TextNow to access your location while you use the app. Choose “Don’t Allow” or “Allow” to proceed.
TextNow Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
1. Open the Play store and install TextNow.
2. Open the TextNow app on your Android device and select “Log In” at the top of the screen.
3. Enter your Text Now login username or email and password into the blank fields provided and tap “Log in.” If you chose “Log in with Facebook,” you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login information instead, if you are not already logged in to Facebook.
TextNow Company Contact and Support
If you experience problems trying to log in to your TextNow account, your username or password may be incorrect. Try clicking “Forgot username or password?” or “Forgot?” on any login screen (where TextNow asks for your username and password). If this does not resolve your problem, you may wish to view TextNow’s help articles or email TextNow for assistance.