iCloud is Apple’s cloud storage service, launched October 12, 2011. It was designed to manage all data backed up to Apple’s secure cloud so that users would be able to access data, such as photos and documents, from any Apple device and for PC. In order to perform the Apple iCloud login and access all of the features that iCloud offers, you need to create an Apple ID. If you don’t already have an existing Apple ID, you can get started by creating one here. This article will explain the procedure, step-by-step, to logging in onto your iCloud account in supported web browsers and devices.
Apple iCloud Login Instructions
Apple iCloud Login Instructions for Mac/PC
2. Enter your *Apple ID and password in the space provided then click the arrow button to advance to the next page.
Apple iCloud Login Instructions for Apple Devices
1. Launch the settings app from your home screen.
2. Tap on iCloud.
3. Follow the indications onscreen to log in with your *Apple ID.
4. Tap on iCloud drive, then tap ‘On.’ This will allow access to the cloud storage.
5. Press the Home button to exit Settings.
Apple iCloud Login Instructions for Android Devices
2. Go to the iCloud login page at https://www.icloud.com.
3. Tap the icon next to the search engine (three horizontal lines) and select ‘Request Desktop Site.’ This will make it look like the site on Safari.
4. Proceed to log in regularly as you would with an Apple device.*If your Apple account requires the two-step verification, follow the indications onscreen to verify your identity to gain access.
Apple Company Contact and Support
If you happen to encounter an issue while accessing your Apple iCloud login, here are a few common troubleshooting steps:
- Failed Username. If you’ve received a “failed username or password” message when attempting to log in, make sure that you are signing in using your full Apple ID. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Caps Lock. Check to see if your Caps Lock is on. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Forgotten Password. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it at iforgot.apple.com
- Changed Password. If you’ve changed your password on one Apple service (i.e. iTunes Store, Mac App store, etc.), be sure to update with your new password on all other Apple services.
If you are still having issues with accessing your iCloud account, please visit iCloud Support for further assistance.