The El Paso Communit College offers students the posibility to manage their school schedules, view assignments, feedback and grades through the EPCC Blackboard platform. All enrolled EPCC students will receive access to the platform. The platform can be accesed from the school networks or from outside at online.epcc.edu. To access your personal account you msut complete the EPCC Blackboard login procedure.
This guide will explain the login procedure for desktops and mobile devices. We will also provide useful information regarding the EPCC Blackboard platform and contact details, in case you have trouble with the login procedure or the platform itself.
EPCC Blackboard Login Instructions
The EPCC Blackboard platform can be accessed from a computer from the school or home network. To view your personal EPCC Blackboard account, follow the steps below:
- Go the the EPCC Blackboard website, www.eppcc.edu.
- Click the Sign In link at the top of the page. The EPCC Blackboard login menu should pop-out.
- Alternatively, you ca straight to the new EPCC Blackboard login page, at my.eppcc.edu.
- Enter your username in the first field of the login menu. Your username is your EPCC email address.
- Type your password in the second field of the menu.
- Click the button to complete the EPCC Blackboard login procedure.
EPCC Blackboard Mobile Login
You can view your EPCC student account from a mobile device. There is currently no EPCC Blackboard app. However, you can access the EPCC Blackboard platform using your browser. Here’s how:
- Open the my.eppcc.edu page.
- Enter your EPPCC email address in the username field.
- Enter your password in the field below.
- Tap the button. You should now have access to your EPCC account.
EPCC Contact & Support
Should you forgot your EPCC Blackboard login credentials, you can recover them from the apps.epcc.edu page. From this page, you can recover your username, change your password or regain access to your EPCC Blackboard account.
If you are having trouble with the EPCC Blackboard platform or the EPCC Blackboard login procedure, there are number of things you can do. First, you can visit the ACS (Academic Computing Services) lab for assistance. You can find detailed ACS lab schedules in the dedicated page. You can also try contacting the IT Help Desk at (915) 831-6440. For issues related to student registration and admission, the support number is (915) 831-2150.
For any other issues, you can take a look at the EPCC Contact page to see which department your should get in touch with. You can also connect with EPCC on Facebook, or Twitter.